°50

I don't condone underage drinking

"You know, for a Halloween party- people really went all out

"You know, for a Halloween party- people really went all out." Seri spoke as she stood beside Jisung.

The girl looked down at her all white Angel costume then at Jisung in his black Demon one- giggling to herself as he totally didn't fit the aesthetic.

"I can't imagine you as Demon." She spoke with her eyes crinkling at the sight.
"Yeah well nearly a million people have read about me as one." He grumbled under his breath.

"Anyway, I was thinking we should go find our friends because I'm sure they're somewhere here."

"If we can find them." He spoke over the bass boosted music thundering in their ears.
Seri grabbed onto his hand as they both navigated through the crowd.

Jisung already knew he was going to end up with a major headache.

"Eunjin!" Seri exclaimed, her grip leaving Jisung's hand as she ran over to her friend dressed as Catwoman.

"Rawr, look at you as a sexy Angel- I'd definitely ruin you." Eunjin winked as she looked at Seri.

Jisung entered the scene not long after, a wolf whistle coming from Donghyuck.
"Look at my baby." Jaemin cooed. "You and Seri look cute!"

"Haha, thanks Jaemin." Seri said as the two groups grew closer.
"What are you two?" Seri asked Jaemin and Haeji.

Jaemin had his arm around her waist, smiling down at her.
"Jack and Rose."
"Wow, that's romantic."

Jaemin nodded, smiling proudly as Haeji blushed.
The two decided to move over to the dance floor and Eunjin eyed them.

"He's going to ask her out today isn't he?"
"Yep." Renjun commented, downing his cup.

Yeonrin held her own cup up and Seri also held hers up.
"Here's to the Mothering life."
"I second that." Seri said. "But i won't be getting drunk."

°

"She's drunk." Donghyuck giggled as he watched Seri dance with Eunjin, tripping over her white belt that had fallen half off her.

"So are you." Renjun spoke and Jeno nodded in agreement.

Jisung had his eyes on the girl, definitely not as drunk as her but he was definitely not one hundred percent sober.

"Aren't you going to make a move on her?" Chenle asked and Jisung sighed, shrugging.
"Don't you think it's too early?"

"I mean, two months- I think you're close enough. Anyway time doesn't mean shit."

"Beanstalk!" Her voice called out, giggling to herself as she called him over. "Let's dance!"

"You heard her big man, go dance." Jeno spoke, pushing him towards her. Jisung panicked but was pulled into the dance floor by Seri.

"Do you know how to dance slow?"
"You mean slow dance?" He raised a brow and she furrowed her brows but nodded.

"Yeah, low dance- wait I mean slow." She hiccuped and he pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing.

"You're drunk Angel."
"I am an Angel!" She exclaimed, nodding her head whilst swaying.

Jisung chuckled at her and glanced towards the other couples dancing blissfully in their costumes.

"Come here hot stuff, let's dance." She tried to speak smoothly yet she kept slurring over her words and hiccuping.

Jisung's eyes widened as she pulled him closer and placed her hands on his shoulder, courtesy of her heels.

Seri began stepping side to side slowly, frowning at him as he was basically frozen.
"This doesn't seem like a sow- slow dance to me, now it just looks like I'mmmmm forcing you." She spoke, grabbing his hands and placing them on her waist.

"I thought you danced club? Wait what, no I mean dance clubed. Huh..."
"Yeah I'm in dance club, but...I don't slow dance with girls."

"So you slow dance with guys? Wow I thought you were straight this whole time, I'm sorry-"
"No! I am...uh."

"Oh, okay cool. That's good to know I have a chance then."
"What?"

"Don't you think this music is nice...hm exquisite taste."

Jisung's eyes were trained on her, lips parted in shock and he felt the same sensation in his chest.

"You're no fun! I'm dancing with someone else-!" She began to stumble away but he grabbed her hand to stop her falling.

"Wait, I'm sorry...we can uh dance if you want."
"Really?" She said with her face lighting up and he nodded.

The two fell into a nice rhythm of movement, basking in the moment as they swayed.

"You know, I might be drunk but," she began, glancing up at him as the lights illuminated on her skin. "I think I like you."

And there it went, the heart in Park Jisung's chest went into overdrive, beating expeditiously as his eyes widened.

Yet the moment ended way too quickly as she took one wrong step and tripped over into the floor.

I mean at least she confessed am I right

What should happen in the party next chapter ;)