°11

Beanstalk 🌱

Beanstalk 🌱

CAN YOU TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO SHUT UP

She's your daughter too

Yeah but
I think she takes after you so therefore you have more responsibility you get me

Uh I don't think that's how it works
She's a doll how could she take after me

Idk
Can you just take her
I think I'm going insane

I'm busy

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Please
🥺

I'm in the middle of my dance class

🥺

Seri
I can't
I'm dancing

I'm sure she'd love to see her Dad dance!

Wait

See u soon beanstalk :)

Seri hummed aimlessly as she walked through the halls of the creative arts block- never really going in here aside from her extra art class.

She hadn't ever been to the dance area, entering the space to see masses of lockers and discarded trainers and messily strewn across clothes.

Her eyes spotted the familiar black bag and she looked down at Seji who made babbling noises and she sighed.

Opening the door cautiously and poking her head inside, she was relieved to see the 7 boys only inside.

Sighing from relief, she pushed the door open which made them all turn towards her.
"Hello boys."

"What the fuck!" Chenle screamed, hiding behind Jaemin to hide the fact he had s lack of upper body coverage.

Seri rolled her eyes, turning around to face the door.
"Don't flatter yourself too much, I'm not looking."

"You can't just walk in!"
"I mean it wasn't that hard not to..." She trailed off until she was allowed to turn around again.

Her eyes slid across the several boys before landing on a sweaty, panting Jisung who stood in front of the mirrors- hunched over with his hand on his knee.

"Ah, there you are."
Jisung looked up, seeing her forced smile as she held the crying baby out.

He took a look at the baby and sighed heavily.
"Can't you...look after her for today?"

Her mouth fell agape in absolute shock and eyes slitting in rage.
"Jisung what the hell, you've looked after her twice and it's been a week already!"

"I know but I'm busy-"
She scoffed, thrusting the doll into his arms.
"Well so am I." She began angrily walking towards the door. "You might not care about this project but you're not failing me too."

The door slammed shut behind her and the 7 boys flinched and they all looked at Jisung.

"She has a point- ow!"

°

The sounds of her melodious laugh carried through the air, walking alongside  her friend Beomgyu- eyes falling to them like they were some sort of celebrities.

"Oh my God are they dating?"
"Damn, he's back from suspension already?"
"Wow... I'm jealous of her."
"I always thought she was lesbian with Eunjin..."
"Look at how he looks at her, get me a man like that."
"She's so pretty I'm going to cry."
"She's a bitch."
"To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if she fucked the whole of the school already."

Seri nudged Beomgyu jokingly as they parted ways, her laugh falling into a smile as she walked past Jisung's table to her own.

"Jaemin-ah, she's crying again!" Haeji exclaimed over at the pink haired boy and he immediately sprung into action and Seri watched as him and Haeji actually worked together with shared responsibility.

Her eyes fell to Jisung who was holding Seji, attempting to calm her down and she sighed guiltily but she knew he had to actually pull his weight.

The girl stood up, walking over to the table.
"Huang."
"Suddenly my appetite is ruined."
She rolled her eyes, sliding over the letter in her hand.

"Mrs Eun told me to give you the slip for the art museum trip."
Renjun eyed it up before grabbing it.
"Yeah, thanks."

Seri's eyes drifted over to Jisung who had his head down and bouncing his knee up and down in some sort of attempt.

It was painful to watch so she walked over, her feet hitting the edge of his trainer when she leant down to pick the doll up from his arms and silently take her back to the table.

Jisung watched shocked and mainly guiltily as Seri handled the baby while eating and talking to her friends- effortlessly calming Seji down.

"You know, I didn't think she would be as nice as she is- well aside from Yesterday but I mean she was right." Mark began.

"It's only for 3 months Jisung, you can pull through for that long I'm sure."

Almost like she knew his eyes stared into her face, she turned her head and made eye contact with him but she tore her gaze away.

Anyway what do you think should happennnn