°34

"I don't know what to do

"I don't know what to do."
"About what?"

"Jeno, I don't know...ugh! I don't know if I like him or not-"
"Well if you're questioning it, you probably don't." Eunjin muttered, flicking through the magazine.

Seri sighed, flopping down on the bed, her head resting on Eunjin's back as Eunjin layed on her stomach.

"Like," Seri began, staring up at the ceiling. "I want to like him, I feel like it would make the most sense to like him, he's basically a hundred percent my type and we get along but... everytime I try to even think about dating him or something..."

"Something is holding you back?"
"Yeah." Seri breathed out, closing her eyes in frustration. "Jeno is a good guy...I honestly doubt he likes me back at all-"

"Hm, it's hard to say...it's hard to know if he's flirting or being nice, I think you should confront him about it."

"That's awkward." Seri muttered, running a hand over her face and groaning. "What do you think?"

Eunjin sighed, putting the magazine down and laying her head on the soft duvet as she pondered on it.

"I think he's gay."
"What? Eunjin you can't just-"
"Okay sorry! Hm, uh..."

Seri sighed under her breath, rolling off of the girl to lay next to her, however Seri layed on her back instead of Eunjin who was on her stomach.

Eunjin hummed softly, turning her head in her arms- looking up at Seri.
"Men are trash, just date me."

Seri let out a scoffed soft laugh, smiling as she rolled her eyes.
"I might take you up on that one."

Eunjin chuckled, shaking her head as they basked in the silence.
"I don't know what it is..." Eunjin began, gaining Seri's attention. "But I feel like the girl's feel awkward around me."

Seri's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the sudden confession.
"What do you mean?" Seri asked protectively, glancing at the girl who avoided eye contact.

"Ever since I came out half a year ago or so, I feel like... they've just been distant. I have a feeling they talk about me behind my back...I don't know if that's just me and my trust issues."

"I haven't noticed they made you feel that way," Seri began, frown on her face. "Do you want me to say anything?"

Eunjin shook her head.
"I just feel uncomfortable, I just want to be me...I want to be confident and love whoever I want to love without feeling judged."

"You know," Seri turned her head to make eye contact with her best friend, smiling genuinely. "I'll never judge you. Lesbian or not, you'll always be my best friend."

Eunjin snorted a laugh, shaking her head.
"Shut up."
"Only if you make me." Seri winked obnoxiously and Eunjin stuck her tongue out.

"But in all seriousness, I hope you know I love you regardless."

What's the thoughts on the Jeno Seri situation

Oooh Eunjin spilling the tea