°47

When he came down the steps, feet pattering down it quickly and he practically jogged into the kitchen as he zipped up his jacket

He was frantic, in a rush and Seri was crouched on the floor to clean up the shards of glass.

Jisung's eyes fell to her, sighing heavily and walking over.
"Leave it, it's okay- I'm going to clean it later but I've got to get something from the doctors."

Seri nodded, standing up to face him with her face full of worry. He was clearly distraught, the guilt on his face prevalent.

The girl frowned, stepping towards him and placing a hand on his arm.
"Jisung, are you okay?"

The question has thrown him off guard, looking down at the girl with the lump in his throat enlarging until he felt as though the air wouldn't pass through.

He wordlessly nodded, unsure of what to say as his frenzied mind overtook him.
She bit down on her lip in worry, stepping forward as her arms slid around his torso.

The soft cushioned padding of his jacket enclosed around her, pressing her cheek to his chest and tightening her grip.

"It isn't your fault Sung, you're not alone either," she began, lifting her head and looking up at him.

He equally looked down at her with his heart soaring miles and he felt as though he could break down crying at her words.

"You have me and I'm not going anywhere."

Jisung felt his eyes burning with the tears that gleamed in them yet a small smile grazed his lips.

He returned the favour of his arms around her back, nodding at her words before blissfully and emotionally, he took the initiative to place his lips on her forhead.

They lingered longer than a few seconds as he tried to calm himself, letting himself indulge in her warmth and comfort.

"Thank you." He murmured out, resting his chin on her head as he attempted to ground himself.

°
Seri had cleaned the glass from the floor, glancing at the front door, awaiting Jisung's return.

He had offered to drive her home yet she declined, saying she'd be here incase his Mum awoke.

She sighed, the strands of hair falling over her eyes as she crouched once more to grab the discarded cutlery.

There was a sudden bang from outside, the sound of the door rattling made her perk up in surprise and slight fear, knowing Jisung had only just left.

Her chest was being pounded at by her erratic heart and she slowly stood up, unsure of what to do.

But before she could do anything, the door burst open and the person certainly was not Jisung.

He stumbled into the house, his face covered in bruises and blood stained him- her eyes widening at the sight.

The dark brown hair fell over his eyes, messy and the shadow of facial hair hued on his skin.

Grunting in pain, clutching his side- stumbling into the house before his eyes landed on the unfamiliar girl.

"Who are you?"
"Uh, who are you?" She asked, eyeing him hesitantly.

The male cursed out in pain.
"I live here." He gritted out and her lips formed an o shape.

"Oh you must be Jisung's brother- I'm his friend Seri...but what happened to you?" She asked with furrowed brows, unsure of what to do.
"I just decided to hang out with knives." He spat out sarcastically.

" He spat out sarcastically