°51

"Did she just black out?" Chenle spoke as he saw Jisung crouching down to attempt and wake Seri up

"Yeah, she can't hold her drink haha- light weight." Eunjin laughed, looking down at her best friend.

Jisung tried to push the sudden confession away, it really wasn't the right time.
He sighed deeply as he looked at her.

"Just hit her and she'll wake up."
"What, no I'm not hitting her."
"Okay, fine I'll do it."

Eunjin began stumbling over before smacking Seri harshly on the bottom.
The girl yelped at the force, banging her head against Jisung's chin as she tried to sit up.

"Fuck." He hissed out in pain, cupping his chin in the pain shooting up his jaw

"Ow!" She cried out, cradling her head and crying- basically wailing.

"Overdramatic." Eunjin rolled her eyes yet Jisung's widened at the sound of her crying, letting go of the throbbing pain in his chin.

"Angel, are you okay?" He asked frantically, worried- his hand on her shoulder.

Seri huffed, looking up at him with a pout to stop her tears. Lips pouted out and eyes gleaming with tears.

"You're mean, I hate you."
"W-what?" He answered, bewildered.

Seri narrowed her eyes at him, rubbing her head at the pain.
"You hurt me, it hurts." She began to sniffle more and more until tears welled up in her big brown eyes.

Speechless, the panicked boy attempted to subside her pain by gently rubbing her head despite the agony of his own injury.

He had one hand on her injury and the other one on her back as comfortingly as possible.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He apologized and she suddenly stopped crying.

"I'm thirsty." She stated, wobbling up to her feet and pushing through the crowd.
"What..." He trailed off, standing up and rubbing his chin that would surely be bruised by tomorrow.

"Yes, pour it up bitches!" He heard her exclaimed, pushing his own way through the crowd and his protective eyes fell on Seri who was drinking alongside a boy three years older than her.

The sudden feeling of rage flashed through him, stare hardening as he practically strided over and snatched the drink from her hand, tilting his head back and downing it.

"No more." He said, loosely pulling her along with him.
"No, he was nice!" Seri whined, pointing over to the boy who winked.

"And he's way too old for you."
"Yeah, well I wouldn't have to talk to other guys if you actually did something."

They reached outside where it was seemingly quieter aside from Jaemin who was cannon balling himself into the pool.

"I have a girlfriend!"

"Jeno, take a video!" Donghyuck exclaimed, smacking the boy to film Jaemin.

"What?" Jisung turned to face the girl who sighed dramatically.

"You," she began, pointing her finger at his chest. "You drive me insane, I'm so confused whether to if you i don't know, like me back or not!"

"Oh shit." Yeonrin uttered out, halting her rave session with Haeji.

Jisung opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.
"And then you said you were embarrassed of being seen as a couple together, and you made me feel like an idiot!" She exclaimed, furrowing her eyes at him.

"Should we stop her..."
"Nope." Renjun quipped, "one of them had to say it."

"Angel, i didn't mean it like that-"
"And then you keep calling me- that name and ugh, I don't know what to do because you make me feel.."

"Special." Eunjin sang with Mark.

"I hate you, I hate you Jisung. I wish we were never partners!"
"Why are you being like this?" Jisung asked, desperate and frustrated. "I didn't mean to say i was embarrassed-"

"Because I fucking like you!"

The entirety of the crowd outside became quiet as the girl yelled it out and Jisung became aware of the several eyes.

"Seri," he began, gulping down the lump in his throat as he stepped forward towards her. "I li-"

"Shit, police is here- run!"

Great timing.

💀💀

Well

Let's see what happens when she's sober damn