°69

"Really? I thought you guys knew each other since childhood

"Really? I thought you guys knew each other since childhood."
Jisung shook his head, putting his drink down.

"I met Jeno and Jaemin Hyung first, they introduced me to the dance club and then from there I met everyone."

"Wow that's so cool, you guys have been friends for a long time then?"
"Yeah, I'm glad I met them- what about you?"

"Hm, I met Eunjin when we were like three and ever since we've been friends. It was just us two in our little bubble and then Haeji joined but we weren't friends with Yeonrin till a few years ago."

"I remember seeing you for the first time." Jisung spoke, taking a bite from the strawberry as he pondered thoughtfully.

"Really? What was your first impression."
"Well...besides the fact you were literally beyond pretty- but everyone knows that."
"Oh shut up." She rolled her eyes and Jisung laughed at her reaction.

"No seriously," he said, gaining her attention as he gazed at her. "You're unbelievably beautiful- I mean it." He spoke softly, genuine with his words.

Seri's heart skipped multiple beats, pulse quickening and a blush spreading to her cheeks.

She was rendered speechless, the eye contact between the two creating the tension built up over months.

It was as if their hearts beated in sync, the air stilling and noise quietening.

There weren't any more words to really say, his eyes leaving her warm soft brown ones he had fallen in love with over the time spent together.

They drifted down to her pinkish toned lips, they were parted slightly as she contemplated on saying something but the lump in her throat grew.

Jisung's Adam's apple bobbed as he too contemplated, wanting to run for the hills and hide but he told himself to be confident.

It was all new for the both of them, both of them in a relationship for the first time together.

It was scary, it was fun and sometimes they'd doubt themselves but as soon as they made eye contact and as soon as they share the same loving smile- it feels like home.

So when he nervously inched closer to her with his hands shaking slightly in sync with his blundering heart- Seri was still in momentary shock.

"It might be too early or you might not feel the same but I can't hide how you make me feel and...it's scary how fast I've fallen for you," he began, throat dry and his voice deeper and softer.

Their hands brushed against each other as they both stared into each others eyes, the presence basking over them.

"You truly make me a better version of myself." He said quieter. "I really appreciate you and cherish you Seri- I..." He stopped, searching her eyes as her smile glinted in her own with happiness.

"I love you." He breathed out, the weight on his chest diminishing as her eyes softened- smiling with teary eyes.

Immense happiness washed over her and for the first time she felt safe with someone. The years spent building up her walls from the hurls of false accusations and fear of trusting someone disappeared.

"Jisung," she trailed off, voice breaking into a whisper. "I love you too."

"You do?" He asked with big soft eyes and she nodded, letting out a small laugh and his eyes crinkled at the immensity of his jovial smile.

His gentle hand came up to her face, brushing away the stray tear as he gazed loving at her, counting himself so lucky.

Jisung urged himself on, taking the leap of confidence when he leaned in with a million thoughts running through his head and hand slightly trembling clenched on his knee and the other on cupping her cheek.

Seri's eyes fluttered shut, her own mind racing and heartbeat quickening but when his soft tender lips pressed gently on hers, everything diminished.

The action was loving, sweet and a little nerve wracking but it was nothing less than a special moment they both shared.

THEY FUCKING KISSED OMG I KEPT YOU WAITING DAMN

it lowkey feels like it's nearing the end