°10

"I'm home

"I'm home..." Jisung trailed off as he closed the door behind him- hearing the sound of muffled television noises in the background of violent coughing.

His feet moved towards the sound, bringing him to the bathroom where his Mother was hunched over the toilet- bloodied paper by her side.

The 18 year old boy wordlessly rubbed her back, holding back the sadness that flowed through him.
"I bought food." He said, unsure of what to say.

She sniffled, sitting away from the toilet bowl with teary eyes.
"I told you to stay over at a friend's house today." She croaked out and Jisung sighed.

"You've been trying to get me out of the house for the past week Mum..."
"I don't want you to miss out on your teenage years because of me- I don't want you to feel like you're my carer because it should be the other way around." She said weakly as Jisung helped her to the living room.

His eyes trailed over the messy house and his Mother glanced at the bag of food on the table.
"Who gave you it?"
"Oh... uh," he pointed over to the doll on the sofa. "My partner...her family let me eat at theirs...I would have come sooner-"
"It's okay, I'm glad." She muttered, closing her eyes as she layed on the sofa.

"Where's Hyung?"
"I don't know."

Jisung sighed, picking up the discarded bloodied tissues from the floor and several miscellaneous items to chuck away.

Habitually, he kept glancing anxiously at his Mother to see if she was okay as he got out the vaccum.

She was drifting to sleep, unable to keep her eyes open with her weakened state and a heaviness fell on his chest when he remembered how Seri's family was compared to his own.

His Mother had cancer, His Dad wasn't around and his brother spent his nights getting wasted and never coming home.

He was jealous of her.

°
"Today you will be watching a birth video, I expect you to be mature about this." The teacher spoke as the lights turned off and the screen illuminated with the woman who screamed bloody murder.

Jisung's eyes widened and his face fell a sheet of white.
Seri looked down at the doll and hummed.
"Imagine this big head coming out of your vagina like...you know sometimes you can tear while giving birth and have to get stitches."

Jisung glanced at Seri with shock on his face, the image of the blood and the baby being pushed out sending him a bit nauseous.

"Is it over?" He uttered out stiffly and Seri raised a brow before glancing at the screen.
"Hm...no she's pushing the placenta out...did you know Kim Kardashian ate her placenta like-"

There was a thud on the floor and Seri's eyes fell to Jisung who had fainted, his body hitting the ground.

Well