°61

The girl was almost dozing off in the comfy seat that she basically slouched in, her chin tucked in the collar of her oversized coat cocooning her body

Drowning out, was the sound of her friends loud laughters and chattering that ultimately began to lull her asleep.

Jisung was walking back to the table with the tray in his hands when in a flurry, a figure stopped in front of him.

The tall boy halted in surprise, gripping the tray tighter in case the contents of it went flying off of it.

Jisung gasped at the sudden shock, the eyes partially hidden by his grown out bangs flickered up immediately.

The girl had a smile on her lips, gleaming up at the boy with her hands clasped behind her back.
She looked a year or so younger than the boy, the plaid red and black skirt settled on her hips and the cutesy white top tucked into with with frills decorating it.

Her brown hair was loose down cascading past her back and on her feet with slightly heeled shoes.

She smiled brightly, cheekbones popping with red and her eyes creating cresent moons.
"Hi Jisung Oppa."

"Wow...."
"What? Oh my God, look."
"Damn, wait is she trying to act cute?"
"She looks adorable aw~"
"To be honest, her and Seri are complete opposite- I don't think I've seen Seri in a skirt or dress."
"That thigh gap could never be me."
"Scandalous."
"Bro, is that all you say?"

"Uh," Jisung began, eyes drifting over to his girlfriend- they had quickly decided to conform to the labels as none of them were that fussed over a big 'will you go out with me' ordeal.

The girl frowned, pout on her lips as she stood on her tippy toes to gain his attention.
Jisung didn't speak at first, unsure of what to even say.

"Hi..." She trailed off, her voice higher in pitch to accentuate a cuteness. She blinked as fast as she could which left Jisung wondering if there was something irritating her eyes.

"Hi..." He trailed off, his voice hanging awkwardly in the air and he continued to flicker his eyes to the girl seated with his friend waiting for him.

Jisung held his breath, awkwardness filling the air as he stepped to the side to walk past the girl but she quickly stepped in front.

"Aw," she whined in disappointment. "I thought we could you know...become friends?" She offered with her nose crinkling up and giggling afterwards.

Jisung's eyes widened, unsure of what to say as he caught sight of Jeno narrowing his eyes at the younger boy.

Following this, the whole group turned to look at him.
"What is he doing?" Eunjin asked sternly, her angry voice making Seri jolt awake.

Confused and sleepy, she rubbed her eyes and turned to where her friends were piercing holes into.

"But they'd make a cute couple."
"Totally, they're like that awkward cute adorable couple!"
"She's totally his type."
"I feel like he would want more of a soft sweet girl."
"Shut up, Seri is sweet and she'll cut your dick off at the same time."
"I don't like her, Seri is better."
"Isn't that girl a bit cold though..."
"Aw, Jisung looks flustered."

Seri's eyes fell to Jisung that was looking down on the shorter girl as they both halted in the middle of the cafeteria.

Although the slight twinge of jealousy panged through her, Jisung's eyes connected with hers for a second before she looked away.

Seri turned to sit back in her seat with all of her friend's gawking at her, eyes bulging.
"Aren't you going to smack the girl? WWE style you know- rage stomp over and grab her hair-" Yeonrin said in disbelief.

"Yeah, chokehold her and smash her head into the table." Renjun spoke.

Seri raised her brow in amusement before shaking her head, absentmindedly tracing patterns on the table.

"Wait...what? You're not angry or jealous?"
"Of course I'm jealous," she said, sighing. "But I trust Jisung and plus he's allowed to have female friends." She said softly.

Chenle's eyes flickered to the figure that stood by the table, giving him a small smile.
"Looks like you've got a keeper."

Aww what's the thoughts?

What more do you want to see bbys