°28

When Seri returned back to the table she was supposedly meant to meet Jisung to be tutored, he was nowhere to be seen which made the girl sigh heavily and turn back to Jeno

"Oh...I interrupted didn't I? I'm sorry I'm so clueless sometimes." Jeno said guiltily, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay, I need some space anyway...it still kind of hurts you know?" She muttered, grabbing her bag and taking one last look back where his chair was still drawn out.

"He didn't mean it, he's been beating himself up about it." Jeno spoke, attempting to comfort the girl as they walked side by side- their arms brushing ever so often.

"It's just...it's complicated because I guess we're friends but we aren't close enough to be comfortable with each other..." She trailed off.

Jeno hummed knowingly, glancing down at the girl who had a frown on her face.
"He's...he finds it hard to open up to people and put himself out there but I think it's good for him to have you as a friend."

They exited the library and the hallways were quite secluded as it was way after the last bell.

"I'm jealous," she began and he raised his brows in confusion to which she elaborated. "You and Eunjin handle the project really well but me and Jisung just alternate days."

"Spend more time with him?" He suggested and Seri shrugged, kicking her trainers against the ground gently as she looked down.
"I don't think he really wants to hang out with me more than necessary."

Jeno bit back the urge to smile knowingly and instead opened the school door, holding it for her to walk through and she did so, thanking him.

"You never know," Jeno hummed, the autumn sun hitting his features and highlighting them further, making Seri avert her gaze before she was caught.

"Sometimes I'm bad with gathering up the courage to ask someone to hang out." She spoke, glancing up at him who was aimlessly looking elsewhere. "Especially if I want to get to know them better."

°
"You're an idiot Jisung."
"I know Mum." Jisung sighed, washing the last batch of plates in the sink as his Mother sat on the breakfast bar, watching her son lovingly.

"Did you make up?"
"No."
"You should, you were out of line and I'm disappointed in you."

Jisung sighed, putting the last plate on the drying rack and washing his hands.
"She'd probably prefer Jeno hyung over me." He muttered, drying his hand and his Mum raised her brows.

"Park Jisung," she began, eyeing him and he turned to her.
"Do you have a crush?"

His mouth parted in shock and a wave of red blush hued itself on his cheeks and his Mother gasped.

"No way, my little baby has a crush? Oh my god you're growing up so fast!"
"Mum!"

°

Beanstalk 🌱

Hey

Hey Seri...

About earlier
I accept your apology
But I won't forgive you yet

I understand
I'm still really sorry

Unless you buy me food :)

What?

I won't forgive you yet unless you buy me food :))))))))))

Wait does this mean you forgive me??

Have you brought me food yet??

What food do you want?

OMG LETS GO GET TAKEAWAY AND THEN GO FOR BUBBLE TEA BECAUSE I'VE BEEN CRAVING IT SO MUCH

okay okay
I'll bring our baby

Sounds good
Be here in like
20

Alright

And beanstalk

Yeah?

I don't see you differently, I wouldn't stop being your friend over what's going on in your life
You're just a cute big awkward bean :)

I don't see you differently, I wouldn't stop being your friend over what's going on in your lifeYou're just a cute big awkward bean :)

How we feeling yo