°18

"Okay, can anyone tell me any labor or birthing poses that involves a partner?"

"The downward dog!" One called out and the teacher sighed, closing her eyes in disappointment.
"No, that's a yoga pose...how is it possible to give birth in that position?"

"What about reverse co-"
"Okay, moving on." The teacher quipped, clapping her hands and changing the slide on the board.

PARTNER BIRTHING POSES

"Oh," Seri began, the slide changed to various poses that the two of them were meant to try. "Oh."
"Okay guys, I'd like you to try this with your partner, remember to be sensible."

Seri squinted her eyes at the board, the picture displaying a woman in labour, most likely having contractions.
The male partner was behind her, on a chair and the woman squatting down with him holding her up by the arms.

"I didn't sign up to get a workout..." She trailed off and Jeno laughed melodiously at her, already getting into position.

The girl glanced at Jisung who was visibly uncomfortable, rubbing the back of his neck as he avoided her eyes.

Seri reached out, clasping a hand around his upper arm, making him jolt in surprise and she shrugged with a slight nod.
"I guess you're strong enough but don't complain when I'm too heavy to hold up okay?"

She wasn't even fazed at all, pulling up a chair for him to sit at while his heart blundered wildly and his cheeks deep red at her practically feeling his muscles.

"Well, are you going to sit there or?" She trailed off, pointing to the chair and Jisung scrambled up and hovered around the chair awkwardly.

Seri sighed, throwing her head back and looking around the room then at Jeno and Eunjin.
"Come on Sung, just sit down." She whined out and Jisung did as she said, seating himself down on the chair.

Seri hummed, glancing at the girls around the room before tilting her head at the board.
"Wouldn't squatting in labour hurt your legs?" She commented to herself but shrugged.

Jisung was rigid in the seat as she slotted herself between his slightly parted legs before elbowing him in the knee.

"Hold me then."
"O-oh, right." He stuttered, awkwardly reaching out with his blood rushing behind his ear and he just copied what Jeno was doing.

Jisung's arms went under her armpits- holding her up with his forearms.
"I-is this it?"
"Wait," she began, shifting till her body was held up with her feet on the ground.

The poor boy was forced to lean forward, now able for the scent of her shampoo to invade his nose.

"You're not even holding me up properly, am I that heavy?" She tsked, elbowing him and he sighed- propping her up as he was instructed to do.

"This is so uncomfortable, my legs hurt." She muttered, throwing her head back and her eyes fell up to Jisung's face that equally looked down at her, eyes wide at the awkward situation.

"Hi there." She chuckled, his Adams apple bobbing as he gulped and immediately looked away as she sighed tiredly and crumbled to the ground, giving up.

His arms were still awkwardly holding her up and she slumped against the chair and his frantic eyes flickering around the room.

Seri, tiredly let her head fall back till it hit his knee to rest on and she watched her classmates.

"Okay guys, doing great! Next position, this one is great when the Woman needs good comforting words while experiencing contractions."

"You can get up now." He muttered, unsure of what to do as he was still half holding her up yet she had given up.

"I can't be bothered, I'm too lazy." She sighed, closing her eyes. "I think I'm stuck, get me up please?"

"Uh," he began and Seri tried to get up but her feet were still on the floor and her knees to her chest, unable to get up regarding the fact his arms were under hers.

Jisung pulled his arms up, effortlessly picking her up to her feet and she patted his shoulder before going to sit properly on the floor for the next instructions.

He cleared his throat, glancing down at the doll that almost mockingly looked up at him before he patted his chest to stop the frantic beating of it.

"Get it together." He murmured before he heard his partner nagging at him.
He trudged over to her and she was sitting with her legs stretched out in front of her with space for him to sit behind.

"Hurry up, I'm giving birth over here." She joked and Jisung swallowed down the urge to run away in embarrassment and instead just followed the instructions.

He was sitting behind her while she sat in between his legs and the teacher began to demonstrate the goodness of the whole experience.

"Now, the partner could massage her shoulders or even rub her back- Oh Jeno and Eunjin that's great!"

All eyes fell to the two, Eunjin was resting her back against his chest and they looked natural- well it wasn't that awkward as they both had no interest in each but the gesture was sweet.

"Ooh, I can just rest then." Seri said with a long awaited clap of her hands and Jisung's eyes widened.
"But uh- oh."

He breathed out when she lazily slumped against his chest like he was some sort of resting space with no awareness of the affect it had on him.

"...Do you not like, care?"
"Care about what?"
"Just... you're very touchy." He mumbled out, watching as she let out a laugh, leaning her head on his shoulder instead so she could look up at him.

"You know Jisung, I'm not going to kill you- you don't have to be so tense."
"I know...it's still awkward."

She sighed, understanding his discomfort and leaning off him to sit up straighter with her back still facing him.

The cold air replaced the warmth she had created, leaving Jisung feeling somewhat lonesome as he gazed at her with uncertainty as to why it felt like his heart could explode at any given moment.

Anyway idk if my descriptions made sense but like yeah

How we feeling