°71

Jisung watched his friends speaking and arguing amongst themselves- mostly Renjun and Donghyuck as he fed Seji her fake baby milk

The thing was, it had sensors on it which meant there was no escaping it.
"I'm going to miss Hajoon." Haeji pouted, cuddling her doll and Jaemin nodded.

"We only have two more weeks with them!"
"Thank God." Renjun muttered distastefully.

Jisung's eyes trailed over the cafeteria before landing on his girlfriend who walked into the doors with Mark- her seemingly lecturing him.

"Mark, I swear I'll back hand you right now!" Seri exclaimed and Mark held his hands up.
"That's abuse!" He exclaimed back and she huffed at him before stomping over to Jisung.

He watched in amusement as she slumped in her seat and crossed her arms over her chest.
"What happened?" He asked.

Seri shook her head before glaring at the boy.
"He got his watermelon drink all over my exam preparation! And now I have to redo them all and I can't because I have no time and I'm going to fail because I've been trying so hard on maths and now-"

Jisung cut her off with a hand on her arm.
"You'll do amazing Angel, you've been working so hard on it and I know you'll ace the test." He assured her, smiling down at her. "Okay? Now let me see that ugly smile of yours."

Seri narrowed her eyes at Jisung but couldn't help the smile forming on her lips.
"I hate you." She grumbled, fixing his disheveled hair, running her fingers through the softness of it.

"Too bad I love you." He said quietly, both of them in their own bubble.

"They do know we're here right?"
"Shut up, leave them alone."

"Damn, can't lie they're so cute."
"Right? Jisung seems so much more confident and Seri is more genuine and herself."
"Why is their love story so perfect?"
"I want what they have."
"Look at how they look at each other."
"Scandalous."
"Wait, who's this guy again?"

°
The two of them sat on the swings side by side, gently swinging as the sunset ahead formed, the intoxicating ethereal scenery making Seri bask in its warmth.

"Do you remember the Halloween fair?"
"Yeah, when I went on the rollercoaster." He said, fondly smiling at the memories.

"I think about it a lot."
"Why?"
"Because, it's when I first realised how much I liked you- everything just like clicked." She admitted. "But I thought you didn't feel the same."

"I didn't think you liked me, well mostly because of Jeno."
"Damn, that seems like ages ago." She laughed, shaking her head.

"Are you cold Angel?" He asked, glancing at her and she paused before she spoke, glancing at him inquisitively.

"Why do you call me Angel?" She asked, always wanting to know yet she never asked.

"You don't remember?" He asked and she shook her head slowly. "You told me something, when we were first friends..."

You see that?" Jisung hummed in response and Seri had a small smile grazing her lips as she spoke.

"It kinda looks like angel wings right? My Mum used to always tell me that if I could see an angel wing in the sky it meant that I wasn't alone."

Jisung stared at it endearingly, something within him spreading across his chest, unable to tear his eyes away until she turned to face him, he did so too.

"I don't want to assume I know everything about you but I know everyone feels a little lonely sometimes but I hope you know you're not alone...if it's any consolation I'm always here." Seri spoke gently.

"Think of me as the angel wings in the sky." She lightly joked at the end despite her seriousness about him not being alone.

"You call me Angel because of that?" Seri said, utterly taken aback and he nodded.

"You make me feel like I'm not lonely anymore and i always have you- my Angel as you could say."

What would you like to see before the end 🥺