°39

She screwed her eyes shut, hoping it was all some sick dream of hers as she felt like there was the weight of the world on her chest

Clamping her lips shut with her body trembling. She was angry, hating how her anxiety stunted her from reacting as she should have.

Throughout her life she promised herself if anything like that happened to her she'd be enraged, fighting off with all her strength.

Yet compared to that, she was a complete disappointment to herself.
She couldn't even move, speak or fight for herself.

Pathetic.

All sounds drowned out and she felt stuck in her place as his hand caressed the side of her face, sick to her stomach she stood- praying for something, someone to help.

"Yeah Mum, I'll be home soon but tell Aunt to give- okay okay, I won't worry, okay love you bye." Jisung spoke, smiling as he put his phone into his back pocket, turning around with his head lowered down.

As he began to walk back, he looked up- his eyes doing a double take- freezing in utter shock.

The immediately feeling of rage over took the shock, the fire coursing through his veins as his eyebrows drew down and eyes slitted at the boy he identified as the one in Mark's year.

Heart racing fast, sound of blood rushing through his ears as he practically ran over with his eyes solely on the male.

His actions proceeded without the registration in his mind- harshly grabbing the material of his collar and yanking him away with such force fuelled by rage.

Jisung was blinded by his anger when his fists clenched so tight he could almost hear the crunching of his own bones at the intensity.

As soon as his presence left Seri, she stumbled back letting out a harsh breath of air, tripping back for her back to hit the wall- sliding down it as the pains in her chest became prevalent.

She couldn't breathe, unable to speak or see through the blurry vision invaded by her tears and nauseated dizziness.

Seri's hands clutched over her chest, haywire in her own mind and sparks of anxiety coursed through her as she began to hyperventilate.

He was so angry, so enraged that he didn't think twice when his fist went launching with grave force into the older boy's face.

The impact being so hard that he stumbled and the vein in Jisung's neck bulged, eyes no longer the soft ones he often displayed.

He hissed at the pain shooting up his arm, shaking it off.
"Fuck, that hurt."

Jisung was in utter disbelief, disgust at what he had saw.
Before any more damage could be done, several strangers came over to break up the 'fight'- pulling Jisung away from him.

He was severely shocked that it had just happened but his head whipped around frantically trying to find her.

Jisung's eyes landed on Seri who was sitting again the wall, knees up to her chest and head buried in her arms.

"Seri!" He exclaimed, nearly out of breath from his excruciating anger that built up inside.

He ran over to her, his cheeks red from rage and disgust towards the boy and he kneeled in front of her- unsure of what to do to make her feel better.

Jisung placed a hand on her arm, making her flinch and he immediately retracted his touch.

"I-it's only me, Jisung." He rushed out, trying to sound as gentle as possible but his own voice came out shakily.

She didn't speak, the only sounds being her panicked breaths, panting with the struggle if inhaling sufficient amounts of hair- everytime she did she felt as though it tightened her airways more.

"Hey, Angel- Seri..." He trailed off, at a loss for words- he didn't know what to do.

"I-" she stopped, coughing out.
He perked up, sitting back so he could see her face yet it remained buried in her arms.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked flushed by the sudden situation he hadn't been in before.

"I can't...breathe." She breathed out heavily, gasping for breath and his eyes widened.

"I can't breathe." She blurted out hurriedly, her chest paining and Jisung reached forward to brush her hair out of her face to urge her to lift her head.

"Jisung, Seri?" The familiar voice inquired in surprise and Jisung whipped his head around- coming face to face with Renjun, Jeno and Donghyuck.

Seri clamped her lips shut at the sudden presence, wanting to hide the fact she was having a full blown panic attack in the mall.

"Seri? What happened, is something wrong?" Jeno asked with furrowed brows, walking over and crouching besides her.

She shook her head, hiding her tear stained face to all.

"Can you take me home?"