°8

"Mark, help me

"Mark, help me." Jisung panicked, rushing into his living room.
The boys spent Monday afternoon at Mark's house to chill and play games.

"Hm?" The older boy hummed, eyes glued to the screen.
"She won't stop crying, I don't know what to do!" Jisung almost cried out at his wits end.

"I don't know Jisung, it's not my responsibility."
"It's not like I wanted to take care of a fake baby-" the doll began to cry harder, he sound piercing his ears and he groaned- bouncing up and down lightly in some sort of attempt to calm her down.

"Take the fucking doll away or I'll cut its head off." Renjun growled out, covering his ears and Jisung sighed, walking out of the room and gathering his stuff.

"I'm leaving, be back later." He briefly called out, leaving the house and walking down the streets to which he gained a lot of stares.

It definitely looked like he was a teen dad and the thought of it truly embarrassed him.

"Please... please be quiet." He muttered, pleading the doll would be quiet. "I don't know what else you want me to do."

His large hand awkwardly patted it's back and the sound drilling in his head made him want to throw the doll to the ground.

Frustrated, he held the doll out at arms length, done with it all before he remembered what Seri said about passing.

"Fuck sake." He muttered, clutching the baby back to his chest and walking aimlessly down the streets.

"Can you just, I don't know go sleep?" He muttered under his breath, the cold nipping at his skin and he cradled it's head to his chest.

"What would you possibly need?" He whispered, head already hurting and becoming impatient.
"Do you want Seri?" He asked suddenly like it was bound to reply.

"... nevermind you can't answer me. You want your Mum...that just sounds like you're our child." He murmured, shaking his head.

He didn't want to bother her, he really didn't but he was running out of patience and found himself outside of Seri's house with a screaming doll in his arms.

He rang the doorbell and immediately regretted it afterwards, knowing Seri had looked after her over the weekend without complaints but he couldn't look after her for a day.

Jisung didn't want to seem annoying and guilt trailed up him before the door swung open.

The male at the door made Jisung freeze momentarily and his eyes fell to the teenage boy then drifted down to the doll.

"Ah you must be the Father of my granddaughter."

Jisung's eyes widened and splotches of red gained colour on his cheeks.
"W-what?" He stuttered out and the Man laughed, shaking his head.

"I thought I was funny... anyway come in son- you're just in time for dinner." Seri's Father, Jihun said as he let Jisung in with a smile. Jisung respectively bowed.

"Oh...um no it's okay I just wanted to-"
"Jisug!" A high pitched excitable voice screeched out and ran at full speed towards the 6 foot tall boy.

Sihyeon clung onto Jisung's leg, smiling up at him with her chubby cheeks on show.
"Jisug Oppa, show baby."

Jisung gulped, awkward around kids as it is and he bent down slightly so the three year old could see the doll and her face lit up.

"I love your baby Jisug Oppa!" She beamed, her teeth peeking through and Jisung laughed uncomfortably, unsure of what to do. "Can I kiss?" She pointed to his cheek and his eyes widened.

"Oh Sihyeon, leave Jisung alone okay? You haven't finished your apple slices yet." Sohye called out as she walked into the living room.

Jihun patted Jisung's shoulder before following his daughter as Sohye came closer- hair in a bun and apron on.

"Hi Jisung, are you staying for dinner?"
"Oh-" he bowed quickly. "I'm sorry for coming with no warning Mrs Min." He apologised profusely and Sohye scoffed.

"You're welcome here anytime, I'm sure Jihun would appreciate the male company around here...and Seri should be in her room, third on the right."

Anywhores what's the thoughts yoyo