Chapter 2

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Cecilia P.O.V.

I'm finally twenty-one. I feel like I'm already older considering all I've been through in the past couple years.

I couldn't wait for this weekend.

I was going to Vegas with my friends and my man to celebrate.

I neatly packed the sexy new lingerie I bought just for this occasion.

My boyfriend Deacon and I have been together for two years. Up until three months ago he was living in New York while I was here in Atlanta. So our relationship was long distance.

Now we finally live in the same city but still he's been busy with work and his mother recently moved in with him. Her cancer is back.

Deacon's mother is his world so its understandable he'd have her living with him.

He's a good son.

I'm just hoping he can relax this weekend though. I know he's worried about his mother but I'm sure she'll beat this like she did before.

I just can't wait for us to get away and finally be intimate.

Yes it's been two years and we still haven't had sex.

I have to give my man props since he's been so patient. Deacon has never once pressured me for sex. I guess it helps we have been living apart and he's been busy.

Two years may sound like a long time but I feel like time has flown by.

Also I do have HIV so we have had to take some necessary steps to make sure we're both safe and I don't give him what I have.

I slipped a few condoms I swiped out of my brother's drawer into my luggage.

I just wanted to make sure we were prepared just incase Deacon forgot.

I zipped up my suitcase as my cute nephew ran into my room.

"Auntie CeCe," she said as he hugged my leg.

I turned around and picked up little Niko.

This boy is getting big. He just recently had a second birthday.

"Hi pumpkin," I said.

I gave him a kiss on his cute cubby cheek.

I put him down and took my suitcase off my bed.

"Auntie Cece is going out of town but I'll be back in a couple days," I said.

"Don't go," Niko pouted as he wrapped his arms around my leg to keep me here.

"Niko come to grandma. Auntie CeCe has got to go," my mother said as she walked into my bedroom.

Niko looked up at me with such a cute pout.

I leaned down and hugged him. I gave him another kiss then he walked over to my mother.

My mother picked him up and held him on her hip.

"You have everything you need?" my mother said suggestively.

My mother and I are really close and she knows what I hope for this weekend.

"Yes. I got everything. I'm very prepared," I said.

"Alright. Well your father is waiting downstairs to drive you to the airport," my mother said.

My dad was nice enough to get my friends and I a private jet to take us to Vegas. He just wanted to be the one to drop me off at the airport.

I nodded and grabbed my bag.