Chapter 56

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Cecilia P.O.V.

I stood back with my mind in a different world as the crew got things set up for my in home on camera behind the scenes interview with Lance.

Since my boss wanted to start an online interview series she thought having Lance be the first guest would be great to go with his cover story coming up.

I had been brought back out to LA where she wanted me to relocate to.

I had plans to see some places while I'm out here and see Carson. I really needed some advice about this job opportunity.

I was so torn since I'm pregnant and keeping the baby.

If I weren't pregnant this decision wouldn't be so hard.

"Tiffany answer your fucking phone!" I heard Lance say frustrated as he stormed into the room.

I looked up as I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Everything ok?" I asked not really interested.

I was over Lance since he took back Tiffany so quickly and like no time passed.

Lance looked up at me and I could see he looked angry.

"No everything isn't ok! Can't you see that!" he snapped at me.

"Sorry... I was just asking. No need to be a dick," I said as I walked off.

I went outside to the backyard to wait until they were ready for me.

We were in a rented house for this video interview. I just wanted to get this interview done so I could move on with my life.

As I sat down on a lounge chair outside by the pool I noticed Lance coming over my way.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Cecilia I'm sorry for snapping on you back there. I'm just a bit stressed," Lance said as he sat in the chair across from me.

"Let me guess Tiffany is missing," I said stating the obvious.

"We got in an argument and she took my car keys and left in the middle of the night. She went to some party a quarterback from the team I'm playing against next was throwing. I was on instagram seeing photos and videos from the party. She was all over him. She never came home and she won't answer my calls. She knows she needed to be here for this interview," Lance explained.

"You sure you still want to marry her..." I said even though I knew I probably shouldn't have.

"I'm hoping we can work things out. I never got over her and the love I had for her is still there..." Lance said.

As Lance and I were talking the screen door opened and I saw someone walking outside towards us.

"I'm here!" I heard Tiffany announce.

Lance looked over at her and got up quickly.

I got up slowly and followed him over to this train wreck.

"Where have you been? I've been calling!" Lance said to her.

"Where is hair and make up so we can get this over with," Tiffany said with an attitude.

"What's that on your neck?" Lance asked as he tilted Tiffany's head to the side.

I could see what he saw. It looked like a hickey.

Yeah this bitch cheated on his ass with that quarterback last night. This hoe just goes from one mans bed to another with no thought.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Tiffany snapped as she pushed him away.