Chapter 53

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Deacon P.O.V.

I woke up in the best position with my arms around the best person I knew. I woke up on the couch with Cecilia sleeping on my chest.

Fuck this woman is so gorgeous when she's sleeping. I forgot how much at home I feel when I wake up with her in my arms.

I looked down as her head rested on my chest as she was cuddled up on my side.

I had my arms around her and everything seemed perfect.

Last night after we ate and talked we ended up watching a movie and fell asleep. It was nothing done on purpose but I can't lie I was glad it happened. Waking up like this was the best surprise.

I slowly ran my fingers down the length of her arm and placed a light kiss to her forehead.

That's my baby momma. She got my child growing inside her and that shit is a bond no one will be able to break between us.

As I lay there enjoying Cecilia sleeping in my arms her cell phone rang.

Shit!

She stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at me with a smile.

She then heard her phone and reached over me onto the floor towards her purse.

She pulled her cell phone out of her purse and answered the phone.

"Hello," she answered.

She sat up quickly and pushed her hair behind her ears.

"Yes ma'am I can," Cecilia said quickly.

Cecilia moved over me and got up.

I sat up and watched her.

I just looked her up and down and settled my eyes on her stomach. Her top was lifted up a bit and I just out of habit reached out and touched her belly.

She looked at me and I licked my lips at her as I rubbed my hand over her belly.

She blushed at me, which let me know it was ok.

I smirked at her and pulled her between my legs.

I lifted her top up more and leaned forward.

I placed a light kiss to her belly and she placed her hand to my head pushing me away.

What the fuck! I thought we were good?

I looked up at her and she shook her head no and wiggled her finger at me.

I nodded and pulled her top back down.

Can't blame a brotha for trying.

Cecilia got off the phone and quickly put on her shoes.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My boss. I'm needed at a photoshoot this morning. It's for Lance's article so I'm sure Tiffany will be there," Cecilia sighed.

"Why does your boss want you at a photoshoot? Isn't your job to write not approve photos?" I questioned.

"It is but maybe if I do good at this it'll make my conversation about getting promoted go well," she said.

"Well good luck," I said.

"Thanks," she said.

"So I was thinking maybe we could do dinner tonight..." I said.