Chapter 18

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Deacon P.O.V.

I poured myself a glass of whiskey and chugged the drink quick.

I poured myself three more glasses and chugged them quicker and quicker.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

I slammed the glass on the counter.

It's a surprise the glass didn't shatter.

I felt soft hands move up my back and around me. Slowly her fingers moved up my chest.

I grabbed her hands and pushed them off me. I gripped them tight and turned around swiftly.

I pulled her up against me.

She stood there quiet waiting to see what I'd do next.

I looked her up and down.

She was in a bra and panties. She had thigh high tights on and heels.

She looked hot as fuck.

I could definitely ease my grief between her sexy milk chocolate thighs.

"What are you waiting for Deacon? Go on fuck her! It's what you wanted right? No one is here stopping you now. Not your mother and certainly not me," I heard Cecilia's voice.

I let go of Tiffany and turned around.

Cecilia jumped off the counter and slowly walked over to me.

She was in her bra and panties too. She just had on this plaid like trench coat with it but it was wide open. She was wearing heels and her makeup was on ten. She even had a diamond necklace around her neck.

Fuck she looked sexy. Her tight body just right here in front of me begging for me to take it.

"So big boy you gonna raw dog her like you did me the last time we fucked? Or will you use protection? Don't want two baby mommas at the same damn time now do you. I mean the babies would be what they call hood twins. But hey like father like son. You your daddy's son for real for real Deacon," Cecilia laughed.

Cecilia walked past me and I grabbed her arm.

She turned around and slapped me.

"You lost every right to put your hands on all this Deacon. Take one long last look at what was yours... what could have been yours for life! Maybe I'll give all this to Carson. I mean he and I are close. With the passing of your mother we're bound to get closer. You know because he actually lets me in so I can be there for him! Trust and believe I will help him through this tough time and I won't make him wait two years to get this pussy," Cecilia taunted me.

"You can't fuck my little brother! Cecilia I made a mistake I didn't mean it baby! I swear I love you," I pleaded.

"Tell it to someone who cares Deacon. You can kiss my ass!" Cecilia said as she walked out.

As Cecilia disappeared I turned around and saw Tiffany still standing there.

She was tempting but I was fucked up.

My mind was all over the place.

Fuck this couldn't be real!

I blinked a few times and looked around.

I was in my dark kitchen alone.

Fuck I was hallucinating.

Shit Cecilia dumped me and my mother is dead!