Chapter 46

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Deacon P.O.V.

I stormed through the front door of my house mad as hell.

I couldn't believe that prick punched me!

Oh I was gonna make sure that asshole would pay for what he did.

This was gonna cost him big time.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of whiskey.

I twisted the top off the bottle and just began chugging.

I just had a great talk with Cecilia's mother and then when I saw Cecilia all we did was argue.

I just wanted to know if she was pregnant or not!

I was owed that information!

"Deacon..." I heard Tiffany's voice as she walked into the kitchen.

I placed my bottle down on the counter.

"What," I said irritated.

"What happened to your face?" Tiffany asked as she walked up to me.

She touched my cheek and I took a step back.

"Your ex boyfriend happened!" I snapped.

"Lance?" Tiffany questioned.

"Yeah I guess if that's his name. He was with Cecilia butting into our business and hit me. Fucking prick," I said angrily as I grabbed my bottle and started drinking again.

"Deacon put the alcohol down and tell me what happened," Tiffany said.

I took a long drink of my whiskey.

I sat the bottle down then placed my hands to the counter.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

As I tried to calm myself down I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

I steadied my breathing finally getting myself to relax.

I stood up straight and turned around.

I looked down at Tiffany and didn't feel the same way I felt before she revealed her truth to me tonight.

Tiffany can't have kids and Cecilia is more than likely pregnant with my child.

My mind was all fucked up.

"Lets go to bed," Tiffany said as she reached for my hands.

I pulled my hands back.

"Deacon what's wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"You lied to me... this whole time we've been fucking you knew you couldn't get pregnant," I said.

"What does any of that matter now. We're together and happy," Tiffany said.

"What we have was built on lies... I was willing to marry you!" I snapped.

"Deacon don't flip this around on me. You were the one who started talking kids and a family! I just wanted a commitment!" Tiffany argued.

"No you wanted something that belonged to someone else! I was a fool to lose Cecilia and get with you! The grief over my mother's death fucked me up and you took advantage of that!" I accused.

"Excuse me! I'm not to blame for any of this! You pursued me Deacon not the other way around," Tiffany said.

"You're kidding right? You walked around here flirting with me and had your ass out when you knew I had a girlfriend," I argued.