Chapter 16

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Deacon P.O.V.

I rushed into the hospital worried out of my mind. When Cecilia texted me that my mother was being rushed to the hospital I left work right away and rushed over.

Cecilia didn't go into detail about what happened so I didn't know what I was walking into.

I got up to the floor my mother was on and went straight to the waiting room.

My mother was in ICU so I knew things had to be bad.

When I walked into the waiting room I saw Alex, Tiffany, Cecilia, and my father.

I had to do a double take when I saw my father.

What the hell was he doing here?

Was he the reason my mother was here?

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I asked already getting heated.

Cecilia got up and walked over to me.

"Babe lets take a walk," she suggested.

I knew what Cecilia was trying to do but it wasn't going to work.

I wanted to know why my sperm donor was here.

"Deacon just sit down," Alex said.

"No I want to know what happened and how dad ended up here?" I asked again.

I wanted answers this second.

"Babe lets take a walk," Cecilia suggested again.

"I don't want to go for a fucking walk Cecilia! Someone answer me!" I shouted.

"It seems your parents were arguing about something and your mother collapsed," Tiffany spoke up.

Finally someone willing to give me answers.

"Figures! Why the hell were you arguing with mom?" I asked my father.

"Don't start with me boy... not after all of you kept your mother's cancer from me!" my father roared.

"Who the hell told him?" I shouted angrily.

They were all quite.

"Someone better speak the fuck up!" I demanded.

"I did!" Alex spoke up.

"Alex why did you tell him?" I asked.

"Mom was on the ground passed out when I got downstairs... Cecilia was there she saw.... Dad thought mom was faking so I just told him what was going on," Alex explained.

"Cecilia you were there... what happened? Why did my mother pass out?" I asked.

Cecilia was quite and biting her lip nervously.

"Cecilia speak you're the only one who knows what happened!" I shouted.

Cecilia jumped back startled by my tone.

"Deacon don't yell at me," Cecilia said quietly.

"Then speak damn it!" I demanded.

"No not while you're like this. I'm not saying anything while you're like this," Cecilia refused.

"Deacon sit down and stop throwing a tantrum! Your mother is going to be fine... she has to be," my father said.

"Dad are you blind! We're in this hospital because you started a fight with mom! You're always stressing her out!" I argued.