Chapter 39

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Deacon P.O.V.

I laid back completely enjoying Tiffany riding my cock. We'd finished up dinner and now were in the bedroom for dessert.

Fucking this girl gets better each time I'm inside her.

Tiffany knows how to please a man in the bedroom and I have no complaints. After waiting so long to be with Cecilia it just felt good to be free sexually with a girl who didn't have all that baggage.

I grabbed Tiffany and flipped her over onto her back. I thrust deep inside her as she moaned my name loudly.

It's a good thing Alex wasn't home this weekend. Tiffany and I had the place to ourselves so we were able to be as loud as we wanted.

I was working overtime in the bedroom with her because I really want a child.

"UHHH!" Tiffany moaned as I nutted inside her.

After getting my release I pulled out of her and kissed her.

My cell phone rung and I picked it up off the nightstand.

Tiffany sat up and came looking over my shoulder.

"Who is calling us?" she asked.

I looked at the caller id and saw Cecilia's name come across the screen.

"I thought you were going to block her number? What happened to ending your friendship with her?" Tiffany questioned.

I remembered my conversation in the car with Tiffany.

I agreed to cut Cecilia off out of respect for Tiffany.

"I never got around to blocking her number after our talk," I said.

"Well let me do it for you then," Tiffany said as she reached for my phone.

"Naw that's ok.... I'll do it," I said as I got out of bed.

"Deacon where are you going?" Tiffany asked as she sat up on her knees.

"Let me just answer the call and tell Cecilia we can't be friends. I owe her that at least before just going ghost on her," I explained.

"Deacon I don't want you talking to her. She doesn't deserve an explanation! You're my man and I don't want you talking to her," Tiffany argued.

"Tiffany please... I'll be right back," I said as I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

"Deacon what the actual fuck! Open the fucking door and hang up that phone!" Tiffany snapped as she banged on the bathroom door.

"Tiff chill! I'll be out in a minute baby!" I shouted.

I answered my phone as I stood in front of the bathroom counter.

"Hello," I answered.

"Deacon," Cecilia said through tears.

I could just hear it in her voice that she was crying.

"Cecilia what's wrong?" I said worried.

She sniffled and I heard her start crying harder.

"Cecilia baby breath. Talk to me. What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Josie...." she cried.

"What about Josie?" I asked.

"She... She's... She's dead," Cecilia cried.

"What!" I said shocked and confused.

Cecilia started crying harder.