Chapter 36

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Deacon P.O.V.

"Deacon stop it," Tiffany giggled as I tickled her.

Tiffany and I were chillin in the living room watching a movie on the couch. It was a chill night. We'd already had dinner, which she cooked as usual. This girl really had me spoiled.

"Then give me a kiss woman," I said as I stopped tickling her.

Tiffany sat up and kissed me.

I grabbed her face and made sure she didn't pull back as I deepened the kiss.

I pulled Tiffany over onto my lap so she was straddling me and I kept my hand on her ass.

Tiffany moaned into my mouth and I moved my hands underneath her top.

Alex was gone for the weekend. He said he was going to stay with some friends.

I didn't mind it because that meant Tiffany and I got the place to ourselves.

I pulled Tiffany's top over her head as she ran her hands down my chest.

She pulled my shirt up over my head then threw it on the ground next to hers.

I moved Tiffany onto the couch and pulled her bottoms off.

She grabbed me by the back of my neck and I leaned down to kiss her as I slipped her panties off.

"Deacon you got a condom?" she asked.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

I had used a condom the first time I was intimate with Tiffany but after that I stopped using condoms and she didn't seem to mind.

I was just assuming she was on the pill or something so I wasn't too worried about it. Besides I said I wanted a child and if Cecilia didn't want to give me one I felt Tiffany could be the next best thing at this point.

I mean Tiffany knows how to hold down a man and household like a real woman.

I wouldn't mind her having my child at this point.

"I haven't been using condoms... what's up?" I asked.

"I smelt her on you at your office. I'm not stupid. If you want to go between us I will not let you skip protection. I'm not some jump off Deacon. Hell I don't know why I'm accepting this role here... I mean I feel like I honestly deserve a title at this point. I've been holding you down since your mother's passing yet you still want the girl who left you," Tiffany said as she sat up.

"Tiffany I haven't been with anyone but you since we started fucking. Yes I went to see Cecilia... but it was just to talk and agree to be friends. We aren't back together," I assured her.

"But you want her back? Tell me honestly Deacon... if she were to ring the doorbell right now and tell you she wanted to get back together you wouldn't deny her... you'd take her back with open arms," Tiffany said kind of hurt.

"Before our talk yeah I probably would have. But Cecilia has made it clear we can't be more than friends and well I know all too well that life is short. Tiffany you've really held me down these past few weeks. I like how you care for me and I'm not gonna lie the sex is good between us. I'm not focused on Cecilia like that anymore. I'm more worried about what's going on here between us... what this could be. I think you're the kind of woman I need in my life right now," I said honestly.

"Well if that's the case then you need to make things less casual here and commit... I mean I don't usually just give it up raw for guys like this but Deacon you're different," Tiffany said.