Chapter 8

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Deacon P.O.V.

I walked down the stairs ready for work. I could barely sleep last night. I just tossed and turned all night.

It probably had something to do with being on bad terms with my girl.

Cecilia and I had a bigger fight than the one before. Things between us are just rocky right now. I'm going through a lot and I really didn't need relationship drama on top of that.

I walked into the kitchen and was surprised to smell breakfast and coffee.

I looked over by the stove and saw Tiffany cooking.

She was in the same thing she wore the other night to swim except her panties covered a whole lot less than they covered that night.

I could see her ass cheeks.

I couldn't lie though she had a beautiful nice round ass.

"Good morning," I said as I cleared my throat and walked into the kitchen.

Tiffany turned around and smiled.

"Morning handsome. I hope you're hungry because I cooked you breakfast and made some coffee. I figured I'd help you start your day off right," she said.

I sat down at the counter on a barstool.

Tiffany brought over a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast. She also gave me a nice warm cup of coffee.

A man could get use to this.

"Thanks... you know you didn't have to do all this," I said.

"I know but I wanted to. I know with your mom and everything you are probably running on all cylinders. I just wanted to take care of you a little bit," she said.

"Well thanks I appreciate it," I said as I took a bite of my food.

"You're welcome," Tiffany said.

Tiffany grabbed herself a plate and came and sat down beside me.

"So what were you up to yesterday? I feel like I barely saw you," Tiffany said.

I sighed and put my fork down.

"I went over to my girlfriend's house to talk to her and we just ended up arguing again. My dad was pretty much a waste," I said.

"Why is she arguing with you at a time like this? Does she not know what you're going through?" Tiffany asked.

"That's what I'm saying! I have so much going on that arguing with her is the last thing I need," I said.

"Well hopefully you can forget about whatever it is you two were arguing about and have a good day," Tiffany said.

"Lets hope so," I said.

I finished up my breakfast then headed out so I could get to work.

I had a quiet drive to work this morning. I didn't listen to any music. I needed my mind clear.

When I got to the office I headed straight to my office.

I walked into my office and was shocked to see my father standing in there waiting for me.

"Dad what the hell are you doing just popping up at my job?" I asked irritated.

I was trying to have a good morning but his presence was quickly ruining it.

I saw my father holding the photo I had of Cecilia on my desk.

"Hey put that down!" I said.

My father just chuckled and put the photo down.