three

(a/n outfit on top!)

Another day soon started and was greeted by Madelline's groan, complaining that she just closed her eyes around five minutes ago. She stood up and realized it's her first day of school and sighed, "my body's not prepared for this."

She quickly took a bath and attempted to plan out whatever clothing she would wear but unfortunately, she failed so she just quickly grabbed clothes that she thinks she would be comfortable to move around into so if someone manages to piss her off it's not that hard to kick them in the face. But, that would mean her dad's reputation would be at stake so she shook that thought off of her.

She greeted her dad with a soft kiss on his cheek and grabbed some water bottle and glass before plopping on the seat in front of him. "For the first time dad, the bacon isn't burned" she lightly teased, causing her dad to pinch her cheeks.

"Good morning to you too sweetie," he rolled his eyes at her daughter's antics but couldn't help the smile making its way to his lips.

She laughed and ate the nicely cooked bacon and the rice that was well cooked. It goes nicely with the bacon. As soon as she finished, she placed her dishes down the sink and grabbed her keys out of the rack and turned to look at her dad.

"I'm going! Thank you for the food dad!"

"Goodluck on your first day! And for the love of God, please control your temper."

Madelline gave her dad a look.

"Really dad?"

"What? you're violent when you're angry and I don't want my patient saying that you beaten them up."

She made a face at him and stuck her tongue out at him, causing the two of them to erupt in laughter. She walked out of the door and saw Bella at her front door with Charlie meeting her by her truck.

"Good morning Charlie! You too Bella!" she greeted them, raising her hand up to give a small wave as she walked towards her car with her fingers playing around with her car keys.

"Goodluck on your first day Mads! Take care of Bella, will you?" Charlie joked, causing Bella to lightly shove her dad and gave Madelline a small side smile.

Charlie went to his car while Bella turned to look at Madelline. "Let's go?"

Madelline nodded and went inside her car, placing her bag and hoodie by the passenger seat. She inserted the key inside the ignition, making the car roar back to life and stepped down on the gas and drove out of their driveway and towards this new school she's about to spend on her upcoming six months not knowing what it would held for her.

She took a turn towards the school she's about to go to and was greeted by a sign that says, 'Forks High School, Home of the Spartans' in complete bold font.