chapter fifty

(𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥 ♡)

after almost a week full of tension, the pack decided to spend the day at the la push beach with the imprints and madelline. she decided to use her car and pick up the girls along with the necessary things to use.

"how about beach towels?" kim asked, raising two beach towels on her hand while showing it to the girls.

emily, rachel and madelline looked at each other trying to remember if they asked one of the boys to bring one but madelline could only shrug, her mind's still asleep after patrolling at bella's house. she saluted the pack for patrolling around the perimeter 24/7.

"grab three just in case" emily said before looking away to look for foods and drinks with madelline by her side.

"how about first aid?" rachel spoke up but was only answered by madelline and emily's raised eyebrows with a 'really' look making her clamp her mouth shut in realization.

"oh, miracle healing" she said and nodded.

"but don't worry, i have emergency first aid kit in car for the three of you" madelline told her to assure her.

they soon walked out of the store with filled bags on their hands, madelline held more seeing as kim and rachel quite struggled with four. she easily lifted it away from the two making their mouths agape in surprise and awe, slight envy of her strength.

madelline drove all the way to la push and she must say, the drive was quite enjoyable and made her feel like she's human.

"so" madelline started, eyes not leaving the road, "rachel, how did you meet my bestfriend?"

rachel suddenly blushed at the thought of the certain shape-shifter making her shyly look down at her hands, "i usually saw him with jacob and sam so one thing led to another of course"

(a/n i know they didnt meet like that but i made one of my own because i dont really know how she and paul meet hihi)

"careful, he's a hot-headed one" madelline teased looking over at her by the rearview mirror and winked. rachel only laughed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"kinda picked up on that especially after having jacob giving me a mouthful" rachel said, the girls laughed already imagining jacob's reaction after finding out paul has imprinted on her sister.

"how about you kim?" madelline asked, looking at the girl by the mirror before turning her eyes back at the road.

"in school actually, quite cliche but we met there. me and jared were best friends at first and then suddenly, you know, like one of those cliche movies that has those narration; "suddenly time stopped still as i looked at his eyes" and something like that?" kim said making the girls smile in amusement at how she tells their story.

"yeah, it kinda happened on us and here we are" she continued, shrugging her shoulders.

"well, aren't both of you a cutie" madelline said with a soft smile on her lips, happy for her best friends.

"i'm happy to know that they have someone who can finally tame them" she joked, letting out an exasperated sigh while wiping her fake sweat on her forehead.

the car ride all the way to la push was enjoyable for madelline to say the least and was glad to know the girls. she reached the beach soon enough and stopped by the side before killing the ignition. she walked out of her car and helped the girls bring the bags, holding all four bags by her own while leaving the girls with one bags each.