chapter fifty-nine

(a/n warning! big time skips i'm sorry in advance)

few years later.

after the almost battle with the volturi, which alice and madelline managed to show what aro's defeat would look like if he didn't alter his course, she and the cullens spent their days in bliss while watching renesmee grow up into a wonderful woman.

speaking of renesmee, madelline and the pack got into their first feud and it turned out big when she learned that the pack plans to kill the baby. no matter how much she loved the pack, she couldn't handle the thought of them killing an innocent baby.

and it ended with her about to break paul's arm, thankfully, jacob stepped in to break the announcement to them which shocked them all to be honest yet thankful that it was jacob who imprinted.

madelline and jasper went away after helping save bella from the volturi and continued their studies. they were able to finish and graduate early as they are much advanced than everyone; jasper and madelline topped their classes.

after graduating early, at the age of 25, she was now a part of the fashion industry—building a career and a name of herself. her designs grew famous and became well-known all around the world.

jasper became the most advanced professor in history and philosophy; his knowledge in history only expanded a lot more after studying in college.

you could say, they really are the power couple everyone envied of; but despite all of it, they remained strong and hard working.

with her busy life in human world, she was just as busy in the demon world. with all the paper works from all the troublesome kids and irresponsible princes of hell that she didn't knew that they were capable of.

jasper visited her office down there most of the time, only because he loved the interior of everything and the scotch they had impresses him so much. and even in his visit, he usually helped madelline with her paper works so she could finish fast.

in those times together, they visited a lot of places and learned all about the different kinds of supernatural beings and made friends along the way.

idrk how it works but it says it usually takes four years to build a career out of fashion designer course so i made it 25 when she began to get big with her success. if some things are a biiiit unrealistic, i mean, it is a fanfiction right? anything can happen in a book.

anyways, i hope u enjoyed this chapter! its slowly coming to an end tho :(( ily guys! stay safe and lovelots