author's note !

hi! oh my god!!! i finished my first ever book!!! i was like literally ugly sobbing as i wrote the last lines because i really grew attached to this story and this is my very first story that i published on my very own.

i want to thank you guys for continuously reading my book and showed tons of love and support to this book. i actually did a double take if i should publish this and i did because my love for jasper freaking hale is just that great, just kidding.

or aM I?

anyways, i didn't actually expected that this book will have many reads and so far a lot of people voted and left comments which motivated me to finish this book. i was really worried because english is not my first language and here in the philippines, english is one of our major subjects so i'm continuously learning how to type words properly and learn to do my grammar correctly and properly.

this book will be forever in my heart even if i may create more books in the future, but this? this would be the og until the end. this book helped me improve my writing and learn things a lot more which i didn't at first.

but, for all of you out there, it is still not the end of the book! there would be three more chapters left for all of you that i can't wait to share. i have been thinking about all of these so i hoped you really like it and enjoy it as well.

madelline blance smith, one of the first official hybrid of all, now signing off ✨ (well of course, after the 3 chapters :D)

sending tons and tons of love for all of you!