chapter forty-three

days passed by and it was time to go back into school again which madelline was unbelievably delighted if than hearing her fellow two friends fighting for someone's love. all she wished for is to not to have a sensitive  hearing just for once but she could only groaned especially if she could also hear the thoughts.

"my fellow students, right?" mike started, holding the white paper against his hands as they sat around the cafeteria table brainstorming for a valedictorian speech to help their friend.

"right" eric muttered while the others only nodded in amusement.

madelline and jasper sat with each other beside jessica who sat there, thoughts going crazy for mike as she hears non sense words coming out of his mouth. madelline could only let out a chuckle and an amused smile while jasper sat beside her with arms around her shoulder, his lips painted with an amused smile as he continued on listening to the blonde friend that sat across him.

"we are future, anything is possible if you just believe" he continued in a speech tone while he sat up straight.

"blah, blah, blah and there you go. i just wrote your perfect valedictorian speech" mike saud, winking playfully at madelline as he gave jessica the paper bag gaining fits of giggles from madelline which also gained a playful glare from jessica before turning to look back at him.

"no, this will be my speech when i want everyone to throw diplomas at my head so..." she trailed off, madelline turned her head to look at her boyfriend who sat beside her with such happiness in eyes.

"hey" she called out to him, holding his hands against her own that seems to fit against her perfectly, "are you alright?"

jasper turned to look back at her with confusion as his eyebrows furrowed together, "you know, with them around you"

he only smiled at her and softly kissed her forehead, looking at her with such fond in his eyes, "yes darling, i'm alright as long as i have you by my side"

suddenly, their table went quiet making them turn to look around and sees their friends looking at them with such awe in their eyes and big grins on their faces. madelline laughed and looked down due to the sudden shyness that came to her while jasper only chuckled and shook his head.

"you guys look seriously so adorable" jessica fangirled while angela nodded her head in agreement.

"i'm living for all of your pictures in instagram" angela followed.

"it doesn't need cliches jess, the speech is gonna be epic" someone said behind them as they sat by the empty chairs. they all looked up to see edward, bella and alice who has a wide smile on his face.

"soooo" alice started, clasping her hands around together, "i've been thinking"

"oh no" madelline muttered under her breath making alice glare at her playfully, she raised her hands in mock surrender and gave her a toothy grin. oh how she loved to tease the pixie girl she loved dearly.

"i've decided to throw a party" she stated making madelline's eyes go wide while bella turned to look at her with raised eyebrows.

"i mean, after all, how many times are we going to graduate?" edward remarked, giving madelline and jasper a smirk with a knowing look in his eyes making the two respond with a smirk as well. bella could only shake her head at their interaction.

"a party? at your place?" angela asked in shock, her eyes looking back and forth between alice and madelline.

"i've never seen your house" jessica let out, not believing what she just heard.