chapter sixty-five ; the wedding

after almost nine years of proposal, the most awaited day has finally came. madelline and jasper flew back to maldives with their family and close friends to attend their wedding to be held at a beach.

beach wedding was their theme, they wanted everything to be relaxing where they could enjoy themselves after the event. the dresses were simple but held intricate details, courtesy of madelline and the girls immediately fell in love with the dresses.

madelline sat at the makeup chair as rosalie and alice helped her get ready while bella only stood near them, knowing she couldn't help in terms of beauty emergency.

"how are you liking maldives?" madelline asked, looking up at them.

"maldives is an absolute beaut and everyone was very welcoming," alice exclaimed. her eyes were visibly lighting up like a christmas tree at the mention of the place.

"their cocktails were delicious and the view is breath taking," rosalie gushed. "emmett and i can't get enough of it."

"it's actually one of the main reasons why jasper and i got a summer house here," madelline smiled softly. "maldives grew on us."

"how about you, bells?"

"edward and i spent a lot of time by the beaches too," bella answered with a soft smile plastered on her ruby-colored lips. "jacob and renesmee actually came along with us while sight-seeing."

"oh! where's nini?" she asked, growing excited upon hearing her favorite person besides jasper. alice sent her a warning look because of her sudden movement before returning back to fixing her makeup.

"she's with her dad, she misses him more so than me" she huffed as she crossed her arms against her chest.

madellie chuckled only as a response, fully aware that renesmee has always been a daddy's girl yet her love for her parents were evidently equal. however, now that she was growing into a woman and she's becoming more aware of her emotions, especially the ones she held over a certain russet-colored wereworld—everything's bound to change.

alice soon finished her makeup leaving a smoky eyeshadow that brought madelline's hazel eyes a lot more, making it more mysterious and intriguing while she slightly defined her envious eyebrows as it was defined already. her eyelashes were curled to perfection while her cheeks were in a rosy blush, giving her a more lively look. she finished the look with a rosy shade lipstick that was almost as near as her lip shade which madelline liked.

(a/n im sorry i suck at describing things)

her now light brown coloured hair was parted into middle before rosalie curled her hair leaving the ends of it into soft waves, framing her face nicely. her overall look was simple yet she found it so beautiful and she couldn't thank her sisters enough.

rosalie and alice pulled away as madelline stood up, she turned to look at them a smile crawling its way up to her coated lips before she pulled them into a hug - grabbing bella in the process.