seven

outfit on top but please imagine it with the oversized brown jacket beside it. ♡

After resting just like Carlisle advised her to, she came back just in time for their school's trip. Madelline got out of her car and wore her brown jacket. She listened to Mr. Molina as he announced to all students that he requires everybody's permission slips before they can get inside the bus. Angela and Eric stood near him to give their slips before noticing Madelline. They gave her a small wave before going back to their own world.

Edward, Alice, and Jasper soon arrived, as usual, catching everyone's attention. Madelline glanced at them and, when they looked back, gave them a soft smile as she waited for a certain brunette to arrive.

allice glanced at her outfit and looked back at her two siblings in excitement and awe at what she saw. "She looks so pretty! I really like her outfit," she squealed.

The two shared a look before shaking their head, chuckling at Alice who pouted and lightly smacked the back of their head. Jasper turned his head to look at Madelline, in hopes of catching her attention this time. When he successfully did, he mouthed an 'are you okay?' to her. She responded with a small smile with a thumbs up. She mouthed a 'thank you' and gave him a soft smile, to which he responded just the same. Alice and Edward, who saw their small interaction, mentally cooed at the sight.

Bella arrived after several minutes, greeting Madelline as soon as she got out of her truck. She apologized for making her wait before looking over to Edward, who stood not too far behind. The two had one of their longing stares before Madelline and Jasper got fed up and rolled their eyes unintentionally before pulling them away, since Mr. Molina has been calling for them the past few minutes.

"Egg shells, carrot tops compost is cool. Now stuff that in there, Eric," Mr. Molina's voice echoed around the covered botanical place they were in. "Now, I'm gonna make a compost tea."

Madelline had her earphones in as she walked around the garden, minding her own business. Bella left her for Edward, which she doesn't mind to be honest despite leaving without saying something to her. Jasper was walking around with his hands stuffed inside his pockets when he noticed Madelline walking. A smile came to his lips at the sight of the girl and jogged towards her as a plan came into his mind.

All of a sudden, Jasper covered Madelline's eyes, making Madelline grab his hand harshy out of impulse and pulled it away from her. She was instantly met by Jasper's wide grin as an amused look was painted all over his face. She groaned and slightly pinched his side, emitting a laugh from the Cullen.

"Stop it," she whined as she let Jasper walk beside her, removing one of her earphones in.

"What are you listening into?"