chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon

(warning ! smut ahead)

after changing out of her wedding dress to her relief, she now only wore a white satin dress that hugged all her curves right in the place. her hair was now in loose curls after running a hand through it many times.

they reached their honeymoon destination which was in costa rica which was quite far for a honeymoon but luckily, they had their own private jet so they got their just in time.

"wow" madelline breathed out as soon as she got a glimpse of everything.

the house was in a wooden and tiles from, maintaining a modern look from inside out but retained its homey feeling. a private beach just for themselves to enjoy freely. madelline could only gape at the sight while her eyes twinkled in delight, sniffing in the fresh scent of isle luna.

(a/n i made the isle luna up and i believe it doesnt exist in costa rica but owhale)

jasper stood beside her, his left hand grasped his blazer just behind him while his right hand was enclosed with madelline's. he was only in a white shirt with rolled up sleeves and a few unbuttoned buttons. his hair was now in a slight mess but still looked perfect.

jasper suddenly smirked and lifted madelline through the air, carrying her into a bridal style catching madelline into a surprise, a small surprised gasp leaving her mouth

"what are you doing jazz?" she laughed placing her hand just by his back.

"i'm traditional darling" he winked as a response making the brunette giggle while beamed down at her.

he walked inside but not without accidentally bumping madelline's head to the door frame, she winced and held her head and playfully glared at jasper who looked guiltily down at her with a sheepish smile.

"sorry darling" he smiled sweetly, leaning down to kiss her head before continuing his walk towards the living room.

as soon as he let her down, she stood by the living room as her eyes looked around, analyzing the furnitures and the satisfying intricate designs the house has. it was simple yet classy looking, it wasn't to grand but she loved it.

"you wanna take a look around? i'll bring our things upstairs" jasper said, he couldn't shake away his smile as he stared at his wife.

he couldn't believe that after ten years, he can now call madelline his wife. the wait is worth it and he would it again if that means madelline would be his wife. as he stared at her, the light shone down on her as if it was intentional - the glow from her skin was undeniably eye catching and mesmerizing. the happiness she radiated was overwhelming for jasper but he wasn't complaining, he was beyond ecstatic to know that he was part the reason why she's happy.