The play room part two

Blake PoV

I didn't know perfection existed until I laid eyes on Eden and right now she was completely bare and totally open to me yet my emotions were all over the place. I was so horny my dick hurt but I was also seriously pissed of with her. She'd used the most magical day of our lives, our mating ceremony to break her crazy brother from the dungeons and I had no idea why. My hands itches to reach out and touch her, my cock twitched in appreciation of the beautiful sight in front of me but the anger was holding me back.

"Are you two just going to stand there and stare? Because of so I might have to get someone else to pleasure me" Eden spoke bravely holding her head up high but her arousal was floating around the room like a heavy cloud of lust.

"Why'd you let him go Eden?" I grasped her chin hard and stared deep in her eyes, our noses brushing against each other. Eden's eyes were heavily dilated and her breathing hitched as I invaded her personal space.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she shrugged her shoulders and narrowed her eyes at me looking almost as mad as me. Almost. I shook my head and moved away from her with a smirk on my face knowing what was coming next.

"Hey baby, you've been a bad girl haven't you?" Jace crouched down in front of her and raked his eyes over her naked, delicious body before looking at her directly in the eyes as he reached out towards her and ran one finger through her wet folds.

"You always taste so amazing" He licked his finger not breaking eye contact and Eden kicked her lips as she focused on his mouth. Right then Jace used the distraction to push the vibrator deep inside her pussy.

"Shit" Eden groaned at the sudden intrusion then I tapped the control I had in my pocket turning it onto the first setting.

"Oh fuck" She moaned as the vibratory came to life inside her pulsing slowly against her tight walls.

"Why did you let Sawyer go? What's the plan baby?" I questioned calmly knowing that Jace and I held all the power here despite Eden's strong will.

"If you trust me you have to trust what I did was the right thing. If you don't trust me then let me go and I'll leave right now" fuck, she was deadly serious and right then I knew she wouldn't tell us a damn thing.

Because I did trust her, I knew whatever she'd done was because she knew what she was doing. I glanced at Jace and he nodded. He agreed.

But just because we couldn't get answers didn't mean we couldn't teach our little mate a lesson or two about lying to us.

Plan B then.

"Fine we trust you but lying to us, keeping secrets from your mates isn't very nice is it?" I shrugged pacing in front of her with my hands in my pockets acting as nonchalantly as possible.

"Has anyone ever told you that you both talk too much" our mate growled out struggling against the restraints as we were slowly driving her mad.

"For someone tied up you are certainly feisty aren't you?" Jace chuckled with a smile clearly finding Eden's display of ballsy she-wolf amusing.

She was so sexy when she was angry and I intended on driving her mad. I notched up the vibrator from one to four and watched as her pretty face contorted with pleasure as her body began to chase the high of her first orgasm.

Her lips parted and her breathing increased into small pants as her body began to shake. She was almost there. She had almost reached the peak of desire and her body was about to explode into inexplicable pleasure.

"Oh my goddess .... fuck..." Eden muttered breathlessly closing her eyes as she rose to the peak before she'd fall into the deepest delight.

Right then I turned the vibrator down to one again and cocked my head to one side watching as her gorgeous face flipped from exultant to irate in seconds.