Enough

We stood in the centre of the ring a mere metre apart, my heart was racing in anticipation.

The alpha stared so hard that I swear I could feel his eyes peering into my soul searching for my utter most weakness.

My breathing was rapid and my stomach twisted into knots of fear, anxiety and intrigue.

There was something about the pure power that was radiating from Jace that made my thighs clench together trying to ease the dull ache that was gathering at my core. He was magnificent.

He lifted his arms and my mouth watered as his abs flexed when he removed his t-shirt and threw it out of the ring.

My eyes roamed over his body unashamedly and the ache in my core became a strong throb of carnal need and desire.

I could smell Jaces intoxicating cinnamon and spice scent invading my senses and clouding my brain.

My body craved for him like never before. I wanted to explore every inch of his body and mark him as mine and ensure that nobody would ever doubt that fact. My canines pushed against my gums in a desperate bid to sink into his flesh and taste his blood.

My claws pressed at my finger tips eager to scratch his skin and dig into him as he pounded that huge rock hard dick into my needy pussy.

Jace smirked at me. The fucking bastard wolf or man knew exactly what he was doing to me. He could smell my arousal, hell even I could smell my arousal!

I watched with an open mouth as Jace ran one hand down his chest and hovered over his hard-on. His eyes never left mine I could feel his gaze boring into my skull but all I could focus on was his large hand palming his dick through his black basketball shorts.

Jace lifted his foot and one by one he slowly kicked off his trainers. Would he shift and fight me in his wolf form? There was no way I could defend myself against that. I needed to defend myself another way.

My brain was fighting my libido for control and all I could think was dick dick dick. Jace. Jace. Jace. Alpha. Alpha. Alpha.

I mimicked his actions and removed my trainers then locked eyes on his as I peeled off my own t-shirt revealing my breasts holstered up and perky looking in a tiny gym bra.

"Fuck" Jace muttered under his breathe licking his lips as his eyes dilated in approval.

I was drawing him in, lowering his strength and bending him to my will.

But I wasn't done yet.

I dipped my hands around the side of my waist and hooked my fingers into the top of my leggings then began to lower them until they were in pile at my feet.

I kicked them aside and watched as Jace swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down so sensually that I wanted nothing more than to suck on the skin and leave my mark so that every time he swallowed my mark would flicker like a warning sign to stay the fuck away.

Jace raked his dark eyes over me approving me from top to bottom. His eyes pausing over my breasts and the tiny gym shirts that hugged my ass and hips and barely contained much more.

"Let's fight then alpha" I suggested trying to clear my head of such lust filled thoughts. I took a wide stance and raised my fists above my face in a defensive mode knowing that Jace, the alpha was nothing but an attacking beast.

Everything about his powerful, intimidating presence screamed attack. He'd never shy away from anyone or stand in defence. He took the fight to his enemies. He made the first move. He led the fight, he'd never back down or be afraid. He was pure alpha.