Earn it

Eden PoV

I woke up when rays of sunlight steamed through a tiny gap in the curtains and shone down in Blake's handsome face. I watched as he slept admiring the plains of his face, the sharp cut of his jaw and his plush pink lips that looked perfect for kissing.

"Have you got any idea how creepy it is to watch me when you think I'm asleep?" Blake asked without opening his eyes, his voice thick and husky from sleep.

"I wasn't watching you" I lied through my teeth.

"So what were you doing?" He asked rolling into his side and propping his face up on his elbow slowly opening his eyes to look at me.

"I was admiring the sunlight on your handsome face if you must know. Are you saying you never look at me when I'm sleeping? Or you think I'm sleeping... maybe when I kicked the covers off of me last night?" A look of guilt quickly washed over his face before he schooled his expression to feign absolute innocence.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Ede" what a liar.

"So you weren't studying my fat stomach?" Arching an eyebrow I gazed at his accusingly

"You don't have a fat stomach it's the bump of the babies growing" Blake pointed out with a smile as he pulled the covers back and traced the bump with his fingers. The lightest touch from him made my entire body quiver.

"A huh so you were looking" there was nothing like catching Blake red handed. He would always get the cutest look of guilt like a little naughty boy being reprimanded by an adult. Adorable as fuck!

"One of them is my baby so I have every right to look!" He retorted leaning down and placing kisses over my belly before he rested his head there as if he was listening to see if he could hear anything.

"Very true. Unless I've been sleeping with another sexy vampire... maybe Alex oh no Caleb.. he is so hot!" Teasing him was fun but I totally forgot his speed and suddenly he was hovering over me, nose to nose and grasping my hands above my head in one of his large hands.

"Sharing you with Jace is hard enough but if one of my brothers even looks at you the wrong way I will kill the entire clan for their wrong doing. You are mine Eden. They might be your little groupies but you belong to me. Never forget that!" He snarled at me jealous at the mere idea of anyone else touching  me. I knew he wasn't angry at me and that he'd never hurt me, in fact the display of possessive dominance was sexy as fuck and doing things to my body that proved his every word correct. I did belong to him. Him and Jace were the only two people in the world that I would ever desire.

"Blake... please" feeling so wet I knew he could smell my arousal in the air I pushed my hips up into his wanting, no needing to be closer to him.

Much closer.

"No... not now you need to earn it" Blake sucked on my neck just below his mark and I willed him to suck on the mark and bite down on my flesh to taste me but he didn't, he avoided that at all costs. Getting me back for teasing him in the worst way possible.

"How'd I earn it?" I pouted horny as hell and knowing there would be no release any time soon.

"You need to drink again" he smirked climbing off me and heading towards the bathroom. I missed his body over me already. Hormones sucked big time.

"It can't be that simple?" Horny yes, but I was not stupid. Drinking blood would not be the only thing he wanted me to do in order to get something, him in return.