Helium part 2

Eden PoV
The way the two of them were looking at me you'd think I'd grown two heads. Their eyes were bulging out of their sockets and their bodies were all tense and full of anxiety.

"Babe that's pretty full on for your first time" Blake's eyes were huge as the shock of my request hit him.

"Blake's not wrong there. It's gonna hurt at first anyway but two...that's not gonna be nice at first" Jace winced as he spoke Luke he was imagining the pain it would cause me.

"But it will only hurt for a minute or two right? So then you both make it feel so much better huh?! Please" I was not beyond begging at this point. Both of them were my mates. They were the two people that pulled me out of the dark murky waters when I was drowning.

Hell I was happy to fall deep into the darkness until those two came along and lifted me up like helium. They gave me air to breathe and a reason to live, to fight to be happy. Both of them completed me. Without one I would not be whole.

"We'd do anything for you and you know it!" Jace kissed the back of my head affectionately then rested his head then like he was contemplating something.

He suddenly looked at Blake and Blake flashed his a quick nod and the atmosphere changed all of a sudden and I could barely breath as the air thickened and I could almost feel our bodies calling out for one another. Each of our hearts were racing at the mere thought of being as one.

Then the predators pounced. Jace moved off of the bed and Blake slipped into his place laying down on his back and pulling me down on top of him. Two large strong hands gripped my ass kneading my cheeks roughly as Jace's dick rubbed against me from behind.

Blake guided himself until the head of his cock was sitting just outside of my folds as he coated himself in my juices. Jace did the same from behind driving me crazy with need to be filled up and fucked hard.
My body arched of its own accord and my ass nudged Jace as I tried to get more of his cock inside me.

"Please"

"Please what?" Jace asked through gritted teeth as it seemed to be taking all his self control not to ram his cock into me.

"Tell us what you want Eden" Blake demanded in a firmer tone than he'd ever used before. Fuck me was it hot. I lowered myself onto him more feeling his dick stroke over my clit as he entered me abit more. Jace eases himself in slightly more driving me absolutely insane as I sighed in frustration.

"I want you both to fuck me" I pretty much yelled as my tolerance for their bullshit teasing reached its limit.

"You sure about that?" Blake raised an eyebrow cockily knowing how fed up I was getting.

"I've never be more sure. Fuck me now!" There was a strong chance the entire pack house heard me shout that which would be extremely awkward tomorrow but right now I gave zero fucks. I just wanted to be fucked!

Then a loud gasp escaped my lips as they held nothing back and shoved their dicks into my pussy ripping through my hymen as an agonising, burning sensation tore through me.

Blake smashed his lips on mine and distracted me with a passionate needy kiss as he held my hips and slowly rocked me on his dick.

Jace caressed my nipples as he rolled his hips into mine and his dick traced my insides causing fireworks to explode as Blake began to push up into me filling me up more abd more each time until my body relaxed and melted into them. They each used my hips to brace themselves pushing and pulling me up and down them from tip to shaft as their bells tapped against me in rhythm with our bodies.
As Jace withdrew Blake would thrust upwards hitting my womb using his fingers to strum my clit.

Jace pounded into me from behind unleashing the beast and holding absolutely nothing back. His fingers dig into my skin so tight it felt like he was scared I'd vanish if he let go. Like this was just a dream and the way he was kissing my neck and licking over the spot he'd mark made me feel like he had wanted this for a lifetime.

Our bodies began to boil over as one and our moans and groans were the only sounds that filled the room. The scent of our combined sex and love overtook the scent of the candles.

"Fuck you are so tight even with two dicks in you" Jace grounded out huskily

"You. look. so. perfect. on. my.dick. I've. waited . so long . for . you . baby" Blake told me in between kisses that punctuated every one of his words. The way he looked at me was like he was in heaven looking at the angels.

It was so perfect I wanted to cry happy tears.

I felt like I was floating high up almost the clouds safe in the knowledge that Blake and Jace were on the ground keeping me attached to the ground like they were my anchors. I had always thought I would never be so much in love that it made me feel so free. I had thought being in love trapped you and held you down but I was so wrong.

Love lifted you up and gave you a strength beyond words could explain and it left you feeling protected, wanted and loved. Being with your mate, or mates in my case made me feel truly whole for the first time in my life. It was then I realised that we would go to the ends of the earth and rain down the fires of hell for one another. There was truly nothing we wouldn't do to keep each other safe. It scared the shit out of me but it lit a fire in my belly that swirled around drawing all my energy into a ball of heat that dropped into my core and had me screaming as I concluded arkubd then both.

"Oh ffuuckkkk... Jace.. Blake .... fuck " I yelled as my body shook around them and my Pusey clenched tightly around their dicks.

Right then I felt fangs bite into one side of my neck and canines dig into my skin of the other side as they marked me and caused my body to shake violently as the pain subsided into a frenzy of love and desire.

"Oh goddess.... fuck" I groaned digging my canines into Blake's neck and marking him as mine.

The sensation of our bond caused Blake to thrust up into me harder than before and after three thrusts he grunted as he came inside me making my pussy slick with his cum.

"Oh shit that feels so good Eden" Blake called out as he orgasmed deep inside me slowing down his movements as the rush flooded his system.

Once I was done with Blake Jace leant around and tilted his neck to give me better access.

I wasted no time and clamped my canines into his flesh and felt him jerk into me and fill me with warm cum

"Oh fucking hell Eden" Jace moaned sexily as he came hard inside me rocking his hips sloppily.

We laid still and quiet for a few minute as we calmed down and the realisation hit us that we were now officially mates.

Their thoughts rushed into my head and my whole body radiated a joyful glow as their adoration and love for me made me feel like the most special person in the world.

They weren't just my mates, they were the air that I breathed, the helium that let me fly.

They were my friends and my lovers.

They were my everything. I knew right then I'd never ever let them go and if anyone tried to come between us it would be the last thing they ever did.

I smiled at them biting my lower lip as I saw them looking equally as happy and I suddenly heard the whisper of a voice inside my head.

'Finally. Our mates'