Bad omens

Eden PoV

I was in a deep sleep having a wonderful dream about two wickedly sex men devouring me in more ways that I ever thought possible when the noise of a high pitch ringing disturbed me.

But only did my body ache from whatever the hell hit me when I tried to get into the pack house but I was still in heat and my hot dream had gone nothing to cool down the fire that raged on inside my body consuming every nerve in its path.

I was mad that my sexy dream had been broken before the climax, I was sore all over from being shocked by what felt like ten thousand bolts of electricity and I was horny as fuck.

Then there was Jace.

I had so many different feelings for him that my mind was a murky mess of thoughts and emotions that all made me want to scream at him, hit him, then screw his brains out.

But that bloody noise was still there.

Blake shuffled around beside me and slowly opened his eyes flashing me a beautiful toothy grin.

"Blake answer your phone before I throw it across the room, I was having an amazing dream" I grumbled throwing my head back into the plush pillows in a huff.

"No you were having a sex dream" Blake quipped sitting up in bed and reaching over to the bedside table to grab him phone. The covers dropped and pooled around his waist showing off his sculpted chest doing nothing to cool my flustered state.

"Answer the damn phone" I rolled over unable to look in his direction any longer when he was looking so delicious.

"Hello" Blake said onto the phone and I could hear a fender voice on the other end which for some reason made me feel rather annoyed by. Why was some woman ringing him so early in the morning? Why was he being so chatty to her and laughing like she was the most funny person on earth? Rudeness.

"It's for you" He said nudging me with the phone in his hand and smiling like he knew I what I'd been thinking. I was getting so fed up with these powerful men invading my head without permission.

"Hi" I said bluntly into the phone having no idea who was on the other side that I would care to speak to right now.

"Eden thank the goddess I've tracked you down. Oh sorry it's Amara"

"Hey Amara is everything okay?" Why was she contacting me. She sounded frantic like she was desperate to discuss something with me. That made me feel really unsettled to be truthful. Having a witch trying to find you wasn't usually a good omen.

"No, quite frankly everything is far from okay. The dark forces are aligning as we speak. They appear to be gathering in a place deep within the ground. The coven, the oracles, the entire supernatural world is all overwhelmed by the fear of this unbalance" Amara explained in a tone of despair and fear.

"Amara what on earth are you talking about? You make less sense than Panda!" She might of well been talking a different language to me because I had no clue what she was talking about.

"I make less sense than a panda? I am not a panda my dear girl" Amara seemed confused now but I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

"Just tell me again but not... witchy talk"

"Something bad is coming. Very bad!" She almost yelled and I had to move the phone from my ear in order to prevent her from bursting my eardrum.

I placed the phone on my lap on loud speaker noticing that Blake moved closer to me to hear the conversation and our thighs brushed against one another causing small tingles to cross my skin.