Helium part 1

Eden PoV

I clenched my thighs together as the two men in front of me stared at me from head to toe taking in my body like I was their prey. Even with their eyes hooded and darkened in lust, Blake and Jace were every bit dangerous predators.

They both moved around the room lighting candles which gave the room a beautiful, loving and romantic vibe never taking their eyes off of me.

Once the bedroom lights were switched off it was quite breathtaking. The scent of vanilla and cocoa beans filled the air but I knew they could smell my arousal above all else.

They looked like they wanted to devour me and dominant every part of my body until I submitted and became truly theirs.

I thought I would be nervous, even a little bit scared about losing my virginity but I had always wanted it to mean something, to be special and I couldn't think of a more special thing than losing my innocence to them.

I decided to tease them alittle so I walked across to the dresser and began to brush my damp hair whilst feeling their bodies coming closer every second.

My heart thumped in my chest as the anticipation began to build up and my heat started to boil me from the inside out.

I was alight, burning brightly like an uncontrollable fire than only they could put out. I swore to the goddess that I'd happily burn if it meant they had to keep quenching the flames.

As I tied my hair up into a high ponytail out of the way of my flustered face I had a thought.

"I think it's very unfair that I'm in a towel and you are both fully dressed. Why don't you boys do something about that" I giggled enjoying the tiny bit of power they were allowing me knowing full well that they'd soon steal it away.

But it was true. They were wearing far too many clothes and I was dying to see them with alittle less on.

I turned to face them, biting my lower lip with excitement.

"Yes my queen" Blake smirked as he slowly removed his black t-shirt to reveal the most delicious set of abs and a v-line that disappeared to a place I was aching to see.

My core throbbed as Jace followed suit and both men grinned proudly knowing how they were effecting me. 

I watched their every move as they almost moved in sync undoing their belts and then popping the button of their jeans, undoing the zipper then sliding their jeans off and kicking them away slipping their socks off at the same time.

Blake wore tight black boxer shorts that showed off his large bulge perfectly leaving very little to the imagination and my push clenched harder imagining his large dick thrusting into me and driving me crazy.

Jace wore grey boxer shorts that also displayed his the outline of his huge cock and my mouth watered as I thought about him slowly easing himself into me and stretching me until I tightened around him desperately needing him to pound into me and ...

Jace wore grey boxer shorts that also displayed his the outline of his huge cock and my mouth watered as I thought about him slowly easing himself into me and stretching me until I tightened around him desperately needing him to pound into me and fuck my brains out.