Bossy

Eden PoV

Despite the joy of Sawyer and Caleb's full mating, the awful details of what Freya had been through at the hands of Blake's father had weighed heavy on my heart.

It felt like this information gave us even more drive to destroy the Three Fathers but all of the emotions were so intense that they exhausted me. I must have fallen asleep again because I awoke to see darkness had settled in the sky and there was a thin stripe of artificial light streaming through the gap in the bathroom door. I could hear water flowing and the sweet scent of salted caramel had been carried into the room by the air.

The water stopped running and the door opened wider to reveal my beautiful mate standing in the doorway staring at me with a glint in his sky blue eyes.

"Time for a bath, love" Jace said as he took a few wide strides and helped me out of bed.

"You remembered the scent I liked in the shop that time?" I frowned as I recalled him barely taking any notice when I'd commented on how lovely the bubble  bath and bath bombs were that a staff member had shown me.

"I take a lot more notice than you know Eden. Especially when it comes to you. I went back and bought them the next day. There's a stock of them in the bathroom cupboard" Jace chuckled and placed his hands on his hips. He was only wearing grey joggers and nothing on top and he looked good enough to eat.

My mouth watered and my eyes were drawn to the muscles in his abs. I imagined tracing that v line with my tongue and finding out exactly where it led. Of course I knew full well what was down there but the thrill of exploring his body in that manner had my heart beat racing.

I clenched my thighs together as I say on the edge of the bed and tried to calm myself down but it was this damn pregnancy, I was horny all of the time and it took very little to trigger me into a wanton frenzy of ripping my mates clothes off.

"Bath" Jace grinned widely and ordered me to the bathroom. He knew I was horny and was just amused by it. So I deliberately stripped off my clothing and threw each bit in his face before I got to the bathroom.

"Bossy" I muttered to myself but knew he'd heard me.

"You love it when I'm bossy. Just like I love it when you give me a little strip show" he replied with a low husky tone to his voice that made my core throb.

Once there I wasted no time and sank into the luscious bubble bath groaning in pleasure as the warm water enveloped my body.

"Shuffle forwards a sec" My eyes widened as I watched Jace slide down his joggers to reveal he was bare underneath. I bit my lower lip and moved forwards so that he could sit behind me.

Goddess was he hot! Dirty thoughts swirled around my mind and I tried my hardest to clear them and focus on a nice, innocent relaxing bath. But good goddess I needed a cold shower or two!!

The water sloshed around as he lowered himself into the bath and sat behind me. His long strong legs stretched out either side of my hips and he eased my body towards him until my back hit his muscular chest and I could feel his heart thumping against my flesh.

We sat in a perfect silence and just enjoyed that moment of bliss before Jace grabbed my sponge, added some of my favourite shower gel to it and began to gently clean my body, from my shoulders to my toes. He took his time massaging each knotted muscle until I leant into him so boneless that it was only his body that held me up. He put the sponge away and started to trace invisible patterns on my belly.

"Wow look at that" He gasped in awe as little feet pushed upwards through my flesh and responded to the pressure he'd applied.

"Do it again" I giggled, unable to hold back a huge smile as I mindlinked Blake to come witness this.