Toxin

Eden PoV

Marco was brought back to visit six more times over the next two days and every time things got easier to control. I had began to sense the signs that I was satisfied and that it was at the point where I needed to stop for his safety.

The last two times I actually fed from him alone without Blake it his brothers protection for of things went too far. He was here again and as I fed on him my brain was busy with curious thoughts about this scenario.

I had been really curious as to what was so attraction that a human would let people like me feed in them.

Blake refused to explain things to me and just looked down at me with a unreadable expression on his face. I had just fed on Marco and he was leaning against the armchair completely limp and grinning from ear to ear.

I decided to ask him myself knowing that right now was the ideal time to question him whilst his senses were so numbed.

I slipped down onto the floor and knelt in front of him. He gazed back at me with huge blown pupils and there was something about his body language that seemed vaguely familiar to me.

"Marco...can I ask why you willingly ask for this to happen? You seem to... Umm.. enjoy it" I felt awkward asking this when he seemed to be so happy and almost high.

"Fangs... hybrids in particular it would seem, they release a toxin into our blood stream that aims to relax the person in my position" he explained between deep but slow breathes.

"Oh I see so you just feel chilled out?" I frowned sending that there was something more to it. I just didn't understand why Blake was so reluctant to tell me.

"Relaxed yes ... but it's more, much more. The toxin makes a person feel... pleasure... intense sexual pleasure. Hybrid toxin appears to be most potent" Marco reaches out and tucked a stray of my hair behind my ear and smiled almost sensually at me.

I was frozen as I tried to process his words and couldn't move despite trying. I was in shock.

His hand lowered and he attempted to stroke my cheek in an intimate manner.

His body was suddenly hoisted from the floor and chucked across the lounge crashing into the coffee table and sending things flying in all directions.

"Touch her again and I won't hesitate to rip your fucking head off" Jace clenched his fists at his sides and took rapid breathes as a rage ripped through his like a tornado.

"Jace" my entire body came to life like just seeing him made electricity course through my veins. His muscles bulged as his chest heaved trying ti calm himself down. He was like a god, perfect in every way.

"The hybrid toxin... it's like absolute ecstasy" Marco groaned sounding like a drug addict craving more despite the consequences.

"Shut up before I make you" Jace narrowed his eyes at Marco with a face full of fury.

"What's going on?" Blake rushed I'm the room having heard the commotion in a panicked state. His eyes darted around the room then focused on Marco who was crumpled up on the floor cowering in fear.

"That bastard had his hands on Eden" Jace gritted his teeth snarling as his wolf fought for control.

"Get the fuck out and don't dare come back" Blake lifted Marco by the collar and dragged him out of the house slamming the door hard behind him.

I could hear Marco protesting about the incredible effects of my hybrid toxin every as he was thrown out of the house. I hugged myself feeling extremely confused by the situation.