You saved us

Eden PoV

I sat bolt upright in bed. My eyes darted to either side of me to see the bed empty. Beads of sweat ran down my neck and my breathing came out in pants as I tried to clear my thoughts and wake up fully from the nightmare I'd just had.

"Eden" Daisy gasped as she dropped a book and jumped from the chair she had been sitting in beside the bed and softly landed like a cat right next to me.

Her hand immediately began to rub soothing motions up and down my back, she sensed my distress and I was grateful for the comfort she offered. "Did you have a bad dream or are you feeling poorly?" She questioned, her gaze fixed over me as she assessed me for any obvious injury or ailment.

"I'm okay. Honestly I'm okay. Thank you Daisy" my hands clasped together in the centre of my bump as if I was protecting my babies without a conscious thought. My breathing had slowed back to normal and I flashed her a soft smile to reassure her.

"Blake was restless so he and Jace went on patrol. They'll be back soon or shall I tell my brother to haul his ass back now?" She chuckled in a bud to lighten the mood.

"No, let them carry on patrolling. I need to go see my brother" I shook my head as I clambered out of bed and was already changing into leggings and a hoodie before she could even reply.

"But Sawyer is-" Daisy stood up too and furrowed her brows at me. "Oh shit Cole. I'm so sorry that was insensitive of me" realisation hit her and she chewed her lower lip as she awaited my reply.

"It's confusing, I get it!" Once I had my boots on I waved her faux pas off and headed to the bedroom door with Daisy close behind me.

"What on earth are you doing up at this hour?" Amara had stationed herself outside the bedroom and seemed rather startled to see me up and about in the middle of the night. "Where are you going?" She added when I just waved my hand dismiss her first words and waddled past as fast as my pregnant ass would let me.

I found my brother in the kitchen with a steaming cup of coffee in his hand. Amara and Daisy were right behind me like bodyguards.

He must have been using the caffeine to keep him awake because it was so strong it overwhelmed my senses and made me feel alittle nauseous. But I had far more important things to focus on than abit of pregnancy related sickness.

"Eden shouldn't you be resting?" He said it more as a statement than a question and offered me a tight frown of disapproval.

"I had a dream" I stated, there were several of his pack standing around the kitchen too and this wasn't something I wanted everyone to hear. I wasn't sure what the hell was going on and they might have thought I was crazy. Maybe I was crazy. But something about that dream felt so... so fucking real.

"Maybe you should avoid eating cheese before bed. I hear that gives you nightmares" my big brother smirked at me which made me want to punch him in the teeth. But if he couldn't talk I wouldn't be able to find out what I needed to know.

"I was just a kid. Playing with roses" I stated and cocked an eyebrow at him, his dumb smirk dissolved and a serious expression appeared in its place.

"Perhaps we should continue this conversation in private huh?" Cole pursed his lips and ran his hand over his face like he had known this moment would come one day.

"I'm not letting Eden out of my sight" Amara  barked defensively and stared at my brother as if she offered his a challenge.

"She's my little sister. Do you honestly think I'd harm a hair on her head?" Cole growled out and stepped towards the witch angrily.