Absolute animals

My hands were pinned to it and as I tried to scratch it with my nails I realised what it was. Moon rock. I was trapped against it. I couldn't escape no matter how hard I tried. Not without revealing my true self and I couldn't do that.

Warm breath tickled my ear and one hand lightly grazed down my back. "Tsk tsk .. all alone in the woods at night. What a naughty little she wolf" the voice uttered with a menacing chuckle that brought both terror and delight to me.

Recognition and a wealth of emotions flooded me and my heart raced faster than before.I tried to gather my thoughts and not allow my heart to overrule my head because the truth was I had no idea how this interaction would go.

I was strong, but so were they and there were two of them. I didn't think they'd ever hurt me but a tiny part of me questioned that now that everything had changed so drastically.

Two more hands grasped my hips and fingers dug into my skin so roughly that I was sure they'd leave bruises behind. "Hmmmm... My pretty little Luna" another dark tone added. A shiver travelled down my spine and made me arch against the hard bodies that pressed into me.

"Did you miss us?" The first voice asked in almost a mocking tone like they knew full well how much I'd missed them.

"Have you been aching at the thought of us inside you again?" The second asked in a mocking tone.

"Probably imaging how hard we can fuck you now you're not pregnant huh?" The second added like he'd read my mind these last few nights that I'd been alone.

"So dirty" the first growled out against my throat, sharpened fangs drew across my flesh.

"Maybe we should check for ourselves hmmm??" The second voice hummed before he sucked on my skin, razor-like fangs pierced my skin and drew blood.

His warm tongue suckled at my blood and groaned in delight, That sound so feral and powerful that it sent a flutter of warmth down my body that settled between my legs.

I ached just like they taunted me about, which made me feel so helpless and needy.

"Oh my goddess" I squeezed my eyes shut and cried out as two fingers from separate hands, separate people dipped into my pussy. I clenched around them. I loved the way they curled them in a come hither motion that caressed my g-spot over and over again.

"So fucking tight" the first voice, Blake purred in my ear before he took over in the spot that bled and drank my blood just like Jace had done.

"Hmmm... Like a fucking vice grip" Jace added with a tone of approval, his dick harder than ever as he rubbed it against my back.

"Turn her around, I need a taste of her delicious pussy" Blake told Jace who guided me until I was facing them.

Like absolute animals, they both clawed at my clothing until they fell in shreds to the forest ground which left me completely exposed to them.

"Ohh fuck" My voice was nothing but a yelp as Blake darted between my legs, fell to his knees and hoisted my up on his shoulders with my back against the rock and Blake's hands held me up at my hips.

Blake's tongue lapped a line from my front to back then flicked over my clit and had my thighs shaking uncontrollably. Desperately. "More. Please" I asked, more of what I didn't know. I just know I needed so much more of them both.

"So fucking needy" Jace tutted tauntingly as his eyes flashed purple and my own lilac gaze shone back at him.

His lips crashed upon mine and his tongue forced inside my mouth and dominated the kiss more than he had ever done before.