Scouts honour

Blake pov

As usual the moment I felt Eden's presence nearby my skin prickled with the sheer intensity of our bond and the warmth of her body coming nearer to mine and I swallowed hard overwhelmed by her beauty.

She was beyond beauty, in fact there wasn't a word that came close to describing what she was.

The way she looked right now, flushed with happiness as she realised it was me in front of her was a sight I would treasure forever.

Especially when she was glowing the pregnancy glow all the books had mentioned. Eden was absolutely breathtakingly perfect this way and if I had my way I hoped she would get pregnant over and over again just to see her this way!

I mean neither of the three of us objected to the baby making process and we were all damn good at it so why would there be a problem?!

I am sure it was extremely selfish, sexist and pig headed of me to think that but if Jace and I agreed on one thing it was how gorgeous our mate was.

After greeting her and explaining why I was there I headed off to the rock nearby where I had placed the black rucksack with the items Logan had aasked me to bring.

Most of it was hippy, witchy type things which wasnt my area of expertise but there was one thing I knew what to do with.

I handed the bag of items Amara had asked me to pass on to Logan whilst I gave Eden the pretty black lace and cotton dress, secretly hoping that she'd wear nothing underneath it.

The mere idea of that had my dick twitching to life and as inappropriate as it was I couldn't help myself.

I'd missed her even though she'd been gone a few days and she had a very powerful effect on me. Just dreaming about her quickly turned into the most erotic wet dreams of my entire existence.

So being away from her for a couple of a days was near in torture for my libido aswell as my heart.

"Don't wanna ruin your outfit do we baby?" I asked her with a wink not hiding it as I gazed over her body with greedy eyes.

"I thought you told me to behave?" She teased before licking her lips and narrowing her own gaze on my lips knowing exactly what she was doing to me.

"Naughty minx. Go get changed behind that tree. I promise I won't look- scouts honour" tipping my chin towards the nearest tree I attempted to make the scouts salute with my hand but had no idea if I'd got it right.

"You weren't a scout Blakey. But for the record... I don't care if you look" Eden spoke as she headed for the tree swaying her hips before looking back at me to add that last sentence with a wink.

"Holy hell" resting my hands on my knees I bent over groaning loudly at that temptress of a mate of mine.

"Tell me she's gonna be naked under that dress right?" Jace questioned as he joined me and we both stared at the tree where Eden was changing and making a show of flashing each layer of clothing she removed by waving them around the side of the tree.

"We can only pray" shaking my head I tried to clear my thoughts and  focus on the real reason we were all here. To get Eden her wolf back.

"This is going to work. I know it" Logan announced as if he knew we both needed to be brought back into  line.

"I'll go see if she's ready" I explained and walked off to get our mate.

Behind the tree Eden looked like a goddess in a flowing black dress that reached her lithe ankles and highlighted every one of her curves and clung to the roundness of her belly. Lace panels adorned her chest just showing the swell of her swollen tits and then circled the lower part of the dress intermittently with the black fabric.

"Wow even though it's gonna get ruined you still look so fucking stunning" my words sounded more like a long breathe as her radiance floored me.

"You have to say that but thanks" she chuckled humourlessly and looked down at her bare feet like she didn't believe me.

"Hey look at me. I mean it. Every word of it baby. You are a goddess. My gorgeous, glowing and gracious goddess" lifting her chin with two of my fingers I forced her to look in my eyes so she could see just how much I meant my words.

"I don't deserve you or Jace. You are both too good for me. I don't even have my wolf for goddess sake" she  sighed sadly which made my heart ache. I knew she was facing a huge task to get her wolf back and she was freaking out. It was only natural to be nervous but she needed to know we would be right there beside her every step of the way. Forever.

"That's bullshit and you know it" Jaces gruff voice drew my eyes to where he stood a few feet away from us looking as upset at Edens words as I did. He must have sensed her sadness through the mate bond and I was glad he had joined us.

"Jace and I might have disagreed on things in the past Eden but one thing we will always agree on is how lucky we are to have you. How incredibly kind, funny, sweet and sexy you are. How beyond beautiful you are" Eden had to understand our feelings for her and find strength in our love for her or this thing Logan was about to do would never work.

It was probably only a moment of fleeting doubt but it had to be erased immediately.

"Blake's right love. We adore you. We worship at your feet and we are grateful that you let us do so. We love you more than you could ever imagine. That's not going to change, not ever. Nothing can destroy our bond. The three of us are a team Eden. Us against the world" Jace took one of Edens hands and placed soft kisses upon each knuckle and I did the same with the other hand.

"I love you both so much it just feels like I'm so much weaker than you" Eden admitted coyly as our affectionate actions made her shiver slightly.

"I love you too, so much" Jace told her wrapping one strong arm around her leaving space for me to hold her too which I appreciated and have him a quick nod of thanks over Edens hand as I pulled her into my chest.

"I love you baby" I kissed her lips chastely and smirked against her lips as she melted into me.

"My turn" Jace pointed out pulling Eden slightly more towards him so he could plant a lingering kiss on her lips.

"No fighting" Eden laughed finally smiling and relaxing into our joint hold. Her warmth heated me like a bright summer sun. Like a roaring open fire in the cold winter. She warmed me to the core, to my heart and soul and it felt like I was home.

"Don't worry we don't intend of fighting over you. In fact later on we plan on showering you with all the love and affection you deserve; together" My cock cried for release when I saw Edens eyes dilate at the last word and I tried to hold back from ravishingly her against this tree as her horny thoughts infiltrated my mind. Jace growled low in his chest and  I knew he was being affected in the exact same way.

"Our kinky she-wolf" he gritted his teeth fighting to maintain his self restraint and his wolf too from the way a gaze of black kept flickering over his irises.

"You are a very naughty girl Eden. Now let's go see Logan before we take you against this tree" There was a tinge of humour to my words but it was in fact a warning. My own self control was in trouble at this point.

Jace took one of her hands, I took the other and as a team we held her in our arms soothing away her anxieties and making sure that we were all ready to face whatever came our way together. Exactly how it should be.

"No need for shoes" I laughed once we let Eden go and she went to grab her shoes. She looked at me with confusion and blinked as she tried to figure out what I meant.

"But the forest floor- oohhhh" Eden was busy pointing out the harsh winter forest floor so I took the opportunity and swept her up on my arms and held her bridal style.

Jace roared like a lion laughing at our mates squealing and we made our way back to Logan and to face our fullest, most perfect future.