Talking body

Jace turned to look from Blake to me with a hardened look on his face and then slid out of the bed and headed to the bathroom slamming the door shut so hard the walls rattled.

I waited until I heard the shower start before I opened my mouth pretty gobsmacked by the way he'd just got up without saying a damn word.

Although I had a pretty good idea what his problem was I couldn't overthink things too much.

We'd just gone through a very intense and intimidate act and the overwhelming amount of feelings and thoughts that were flooding into our minds right now was bound to be a lot of deal with.

Jace wasn't exactly great at coping without his emotions and he certainly wasn't much of a talker so I guessed it was just his way of dealing with things.

"Are you okay?" Blake asked quietly reaching out and rubbing his thumb across my cheek in an affectionate manner. I shivered at the contact.

"Feeling abit sensitive right now love?" He chuckled as he continued with his finger too assault on my body running them down my arm and then across my upper thigh.

"I need a shower" I cringed as I stopped his hands from going any further towards my core.

"My room has a shower. I can show you if you like?" He smirked cockily gesturing his head towards the bedroom door as he gathered up his belongings.

"I'm only coming to use your shower" I warned sternly seeing the darkness flash in his eyes.

He chucked me his t-shirt and bit his lip as the sheet dropped down from around me and revealed my breasts to him as I shimmered the top over my head.

"Just for the shower" Blake repeated with a toothy grin looking like he clearly had far other ideas than me just using his shower.

I winced as I stepped out of bed feeling my core tingle with a burning like sensation as I walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it. Jace didn't reply so I knocked again and got nothing.

"Jace I'm going to use the shower in Blake's room okay?" I knocked again harder and spoke loudly only to get absolutely no reply again.

I even tried to reach out to him through the mindlink that should be working now that we'd bonded officially but I just got a brick wall like he was deliberately blocking me out.

I couldn't lie and say that didn't upset me. In fact it stung more than my pussy did right now.

But if he was going to behave like a toddler throwing a strop than I'd just have to let him get on with it because he was a damn adult, an alpha and he was acting like an absolute dumbass.

I gathered a few belongings and followed Blake up the corridor a few doors to his room and headed inside looking forward to cleaning myself in a hot steamy shower.

Blake turned the shower on and began to undress again as I watched with my mouth open like a fish.

"Why are you taking your clothes off?" I asked blushing at the beautiful sight that stood before me.

"So I can have a shower duh"

"Oh right...  yeh of course you go first it's your shower" I word vomited not knowing where to look when my eyes just kept joking back in on Blake and his every perfectly sculpted god like body. Fuck was he perfect. How was it fair that one person could look that good?

It should be illegal to just strut around without a care in the world looking so hot and muscly. It was very distracting to other people, me in particular, my mouth was watering and I choked on my own saliva as I fought hard to hide my lusty looks in his direction.