Chapter 2

As I lounge with Tam on set, trying to ignore him as he babbles on about his dog, Idina comes running up to me.

"Tam, I need to steal your pretend girlfriend!" She cheers.

"Ugh," he rolls his eyes, "you know, people are starting to think we're not dating." He spits at me.

"Let them think what they want." I yell behind me as Idina drags me into her trailer. "Why are you so happy?" I ask as she sits in front of me with a huge smile.

"I have news." She grins, "so you know how Taye and I have been wanting kids?" A smile stretches across my face.

"You're pregnant?" I ask, hugging her.

"Yes, we're both so happy!" She giggles.

"Sierra, we have to go!" Tam bangs on the door.

"Ugh, save me." I whisper, standing up, "I'm so happy for you!" I say before running out with Tam.

I apprehensively grab his hand and internally groan as we're faced with loads of paparazzi. Tam walks me to my apartment and kisses me goodbye.

I run upstairs and shower, washing away all my makeup and filth of New York City.

I dry off and put on sweat pants and a tank top. It's chilly in my apartment so I throw on a long sleeve patterned sweater.

As I finish unpacking all the boxes, Idina comes running in. "Let's go, I'm taking you to meet the Les Miz cast again. Francis interrupted us last time." She forces me into socks and uggs before pulling me out the door.

"But I'm not presentable to the public. I'm not even wearing makeup." I groaned, trying to pull back.

"It's time you don't care what everyone thinks of how you look." We pushed through paparazzi and down the block to the imperial.

Everyone was already gathered around and looked happy when we arrived. Again, the man and I locked eyes, I blushed and looked down. I suddenly became even more self conscious.

"So, again, this is Sierra Boggess. Intros, go!" Idina cheers, and everyone starts talking.

Some people stick out to me; like Andrew Kober, Chris McCarrell, Samantha Hill, and Will Swenson.

"And I'm Ramin Karimloo." The man says, and I smile, nodding my head.

His name was somewhat confusing, but said it over and over in my head. "Ramin Karimloo. Ramin Karimloo." The more I said it, the more I loved it, "Ramin Karimloo."

"Let's get to dinner!" Idina cheered again.

Andrew, Sam, Will, Andrew, Ramin, Kaela, and Cassie all stood up and climbed into their cars, driving away.

I stared out the window as Idina drove. I heard her gasp loudly. "You like Ramin!" She shouted, bouncing in her seat.

"What?" I say equally as loud, "that's a lie. He's just hot, and seems really sweet." I blush, looking down. I start to think of him. "Okay, maybe a little." I shrug.

"You would make the cutest couple ever. And his ex wife passed away last year, so he's single." She grinned.

"Idina! That's horrible! I don't want to just steal him away after his ex wife passed away. And he probably thinks Tam and I are actually dating. Like I would ever date that dumbass." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, he's way over her. They've been divorced for like, five years. He's dated a couple other people before." Idina said, pulling up to the restaurant.

"That makes me feel better." I sighed, getting out.

"Get his number, start texting him. Hmm, maybe I should leave early and tell him to drive you home." She winked.

"No." I spat, sitting down with everyone. I sat next to Idina and across from Ramin, and he smiled cutely at me.

We all ordered and started chatting, when my phone buzzed in my bag. I pulled it out to see I had a text from 'RamRam Bear🐻❤️'.

I looked up, my mouth hanging open. Ramin was containing his laughter.

I opened the text. 'Idina stole your phone and gave it to me. Surprise!'

'So, creepily stealing my phone and adding yourself to my contacts with a weird name. First move much?' I smirk.

'I guess so. Interested?' He sent back, and I giggled. Everyone else looked at me like I was insane.

'Very.'

'Then I'll pick you up tomorrow night at eight.' As soon as I got that, I smiled. I was going on a date with Ramin!