Chapter 44

Sorry for the really late chapter. I've been caught up with glee all day and my new Mochele fanfic. Sorry!!!! ENJOY this chapter.

One month until wedding

Over the next week, Ramin's condition stayed the same. Eventually, he couldn't have visitors.

The nurses and doctors realized me complaining of headaches and coughing, so they stopped visitation.

"M'am, you are becoming sick. You can't be exposed anymore," the doctor had said.

"But-"

"No!" And then he walked away.

It was true, I had been feeling off this week. And I had thrown up this week too, and this morning.

I gasped, my hand pressing into my forehead. "What? What's wrong?" Hadley Fraser asked from beside me.

A tear fell down my cheek. "Hadley, I think I might be pregnant," I mumbled, grabbing his hand.

"Really?"

"Will you come get an ultrasound with me? Please?" I begged, and he nodded.

I blew a kiss to Ramin through the window, and he gave me a bored glance, waving goodbye.

"I need to get him something to do," I said as I pulled Hadley through the hospital.

We got to the wing for babies and stuff, and I got us into a room for an ultrasound. I was so nervous. And I was tapping my feet against the bed, waiting for the doctor.

"Sierra, what are you so nervous for?" Hadley asked, grabbing my hand.

"I don't know. It's just, I'm getting married next month. It's too crazy," I mumbled as the doctor came in.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asked, sitting by me in his rolling chair.

"I think I might be pregnant," I said, laying down on the bed.

"Let's do an ultrasound," he said, "this might be cold," he out the gel on my stomach. I grabbed Hadley's hand for help. He spread the stick around my stomach, and hummed, "Ha, their we go. Theirs your baby," he pointed to a little black dot on the screen, "congratulations."

He took his gloves off and printed a picture for me. "I can guess that you are three to three and half months along by now, you should start showing in a week or two," he handed me the picture, "I would like you back in a month, just about,"

"Uh, I'm getting married next month, I think two and half weeks. And then I'm going on a honeymoon for two weeks, just about," I moaned, sitting up and staring at the picture.

"Well, then come back before your wedding," I nodded, and ran out the door with Hadley.

"Hadley, I can't believe it. I'm pregnant. Ramin and I are having a baby!" I said, finally crying tears of happiness.

Once we finally got back to Ramin's room, I sighed. "I think I want to go home for a while."

"Good idea. Go get some sleep." Hadley gave me a hug and let me go back to my apartment.

I told Rosalie she could when I got there, and she gave me a hug too.

I climbed in bed, placing my hand on the spot where Ramin would lay. I sighed, wishing he was next to me.

"Mommy," the boys chimed from the doorway, "can we sleep with you tonight?" Hadley asked, his voice small.

"Of course," I said, and they ran onto the bed. Each of them curled up on either side of me, their heads resting on my shoulders.