Chapter 5

Watching Catching Fire with my dysfunctional best friend msfanfics and eating the fucked up cookies we made... Enjoy the chapter! And sorry it's really late!

I woke up, feeling worse then I did before. I'm pretty sure I was going to throw up, and I could barely open my eyes.

I let out a loud groan and looked around the room. Ramin, Idina, Taye, and Chris McCarrell, whom I was very close to now, were all sitting around.

"Oh, hey look who's awake." Chris said almost teasingly.

I groaned again, dizzily sitting up. "What happened?" I mumbled quietly.

"You're dumbass fake boyfriend drugged you for threatening to break up with him." Idina spat, and Taye out his arm around her to calm her.

I let out another groan, laying back down. "And why the hell would he do that?"

"Because he's an idiot." Ramin burst out, and I laughed slightly.

"Like I didn't know that already." I giggled.

"Next time I see him, I'm gonna kill him." He gasped, almost like he didn't realize what he said. "I-"

"He's not in jail? How do you know it's him who drugged me if he's not arrested?" I whispered, rolling my eyes.

"Because they found his prints all over your apartment, and on your water glass. The police said that he's hiding and they're trying to find him." Ramin spat, clearly pissed.

"The doctor said you can be discharged now, Sierra." Chris said, and I hadn't even realized he had left. "A nurse just has to come and unhook you from those stupid machines."

Seconds later, a nice lady did unhook me from the machines and I was let out.

Ramin assisted me through hoards of paparazzi and into his car, where he started toward my penthouse apartment.

"I don't know how you deal with them every day." Ramin sighed, grabbing my hand.

"I'm not sure either. I think I've just gotten used to it." We luckily made it to my apartment before the paps, so we slowly hurried inside.

I flipped on my bed, curling up immediately. "Sie, do you want me to come back later so you can rest?" Ramin asked softly, one hand my hip.

I nodded slowly, feeling myself being pulled into a deep sleep.