Chapter 37

One month later

"Get whatever you want, I'm paying," Ramin had told me as I got ready to go dress shopping.

"Really?" I said sarcastically, grabbing my bag.

"Only the best for you, my dear," he smirked, giving me a kiss before I ran out the door.

I picked up everyone coming with me. My mom, Summer, Allegra, Ramin's mom, Polly, Rosalie, and, believe it or not, Shervin and Hadley Fraser. And of course Hadley and Jaiden. It was a lot of people, but they were all the people closest to me.

I groaned as I realized paparazzi following me as I parked the car, "Just ignore the paparazzi," I mumbled, picking up Hadley and we all walked inside.

We started going through the racks of dresses, and I got frustrated when nobody was finding anything.

"Sierra, what are you looking for?" My mom asked, standing beside me.

"I don't know," I mumbled, and vetoed a dress from Allegra.

"Then let's just pull a bunch of random dresses and we'll see what you like." I nodded at my moms suggestion and she grabbed a stack of dresses.

With the worker there, we went into one of the rooms. Hanging there was four dresses in clear bags, and I sighed. I didn't like any of them. "I'll just try them all on."

I tried on the first one; a ballgown that flared down at my hips. We all agreed it wasn't bad, so we kept ballgowns in mind.

The next was an a-line, and we vetoed that. Then a one shoulder; vetoed. After that I tried on a short one; and it was bad.

I sighed as the worker unzipped the last one from its bag. I slipped it on easily, and the lady pinned the back so it would fit my tiny waist.

I gasped as I turned around. It was a mermaid dress and flared at the bottom in tule, but it wasn't too much or too big. The rest of the dress was satin white with a little beading at the sweetheart neckline.

"Oh, I really like this style. The dress is a no, but definitely the style, let's go show them," I bounced out of the dressing room and showed everyone the dress.

"You look beautiful," Ramin's mom said, and everyone nodded in approval, except Shervin.

"Daymn," he said after a second, "you one hot sexy mama,"

I nearly cried of laughter and went over to hug him, after Ramin's mom slapped his head. "So," I said after I calmed down, "stick with mermaid style dresses,"

I kept the dress on as I scoured the racks, everyone else running around me frantically. "This one!" I heard the boys yell together, but I didn't pay attention to it.

"SieSie," Hadley said, his little hand tugging at mine, "come look at what me and Jaiden found!"

They ripped me away from my rack of dresses to where they had picked a dress. Jaiden tugged on the clear bag, and I picked it up, gasping.

The dress was the perfect silhouette, and was covered in beautiful lace. It had a sweetheart neckline and flared at the bottom, like the one I was wearing now. But the color wasn't white, it was, but had a slight pink tint to it.

"Oh, boys, it's beautiful!" I squealed, squeezing them in a hug. They both moaned as I did so, but then I pulled away, "I need to try this one on now!" I shouted, picking up the bottom of my dress and running back to the dressing room.

I quickly ripped off the one I was wearing and the worker zipped me into the dress. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I looked at myself in the mirror.

The worker opened the door for me, and I slowly stepped out, and everyone gasped. "Oh, my baby," my mom gushed, "it's magnificent,"

The worker pinned my hair up and clipped in a veil, then I looked at myself in the mirror again. "This is the dress," I mumbled, but then ran over and crushed the boys in a hug. "You guys have good taste. I should go shopping with you more often."

"No!" They shrieked, and I giggled, pulling away and wiping my eyes.

"Kidding," I mumbled, standing back up, "it's literately so perfect," it was true. The dress didn't even need to be pinned, it fitted my body perfectly. It was the perfect length for my height, so I could fulfill my wish and wear flats instead of heels. It was amazingly perfect. "If I pay for this now, can I take it home?" I asked the worker, and she nodded.

I reluctantly stepped out of the dress and got back in street clothes, amazed that I only tried on five dresses and found the perfect one for me.

After paying with Ramin's card, against my objections to him, we left. I dropped off everyone but my sisters and the boys, and headed back to the apartment.

When arriving, everyone came in with me, and I cradled my dress in my arms. "Ramin is gonna want to see it," Allegra said, and the boys looked bored.

"Well, he's not going to until I walk down the damn aisle." I mumbled, and we walked up to the apartment.

We walked in to find Ramin, Chris, Will, Andrew, Andy, and Hadley Fraser, already in my apartment, gathered around in the living room. They were filming themselves, though I wasn't sure why.

Hadley and Jaiden ran off to their rooms, and I adjusted the dress bag in my arms. "What are you doing?" I asked, petting Celie and Olivia on the couch.

"We're vlogging." Ramin said, eyeing the bag.

"What's vlogging?" I asked back.

"A video blog for Broadway.Com. I didn't tell you about that? The eight week thing I'm doing for Les Miz?" Ramin said, and Chris laughed at my confused face.

"No you didn't." I giggled, grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"I'm doing a Vlog Sierra!" He shouted, and I rolled my eyes.

"You're really helpful," I giggled, sitting next to him for a minute.

"Introduce yourself to the viewers." Ramin said towards the camera.

"Hi, I'm Sierra," I said dryly.

"And what do you do that regards Broadway?"

"I'm Christine Daae in Phantom," I shrugged, and gave my dress to Summer, "I don't trust Ramin enough to leave him alone with it. Will you keep it at your apartment?" Summer nodded, and ran out the door with Allegra. "Which reminds me, I have a show tonight. I have to go," I stood, but Ramin stopped me.

"Can I come see it?" Ramin asked, and I rolled my eyes as I pulled my knee brace on. A month later and my knee still hurts like hell.

"You've seen it ten times, and it's sold out. Sorry babe." I kissed him goodbye and ran out, still dreaming about my dress.