Chapter 16

At about midnight, my phone started buzzing. It woke Ramin and I up.

"Who's that?" Ramin mumbled, sitting up with me.

I wiped my tear stained faced face before grabbing my phone from its charger. "Shit, it's Idina." I mumbled, answering, "hello, is everything okay?"

Idina immediately sounded breathless, "my water broke!" She shouted into the phone.

"Oh! Is Taye there?" I asked, immediately feeling wide awake.

"Yes," she paused to groan, "we're on the way to the hospital. Please come." She begged, but then screamed from a contraction. "Ugh, this hurts."

"I'll be there as soon as I can. Stay strong, I love you." I hung up, jumping up and getting dressed appropriately.

"What's going on?" Ramin asked, and moaned when I turned the light on, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Idina's water broke and wants me to come to the hospital." I said shortly, pulling my uggs onto my feet.

"Oh, well keep me posted." Ramin said, curling back up in bed, "and shut the damn light off,"

"Goodnight Ramin. I love you." I teased, turning the light on and off, but ultimately running out the door.

When getting to the hospital, I arrived just in time for Idina to start delivering her little boy.

Idina begged the doctors to let Taye and I to stay in for the birth. Begging turned to screaming, and then screaming turned into immediate tears. And the doctor finally complied.

"Perks of being an actress; being able to cry on command," I had said to her.

The labour was an excruciating 18 hours. Oh my god, kid, move your ass. Her water broke at midnight, and she was done delivering at 8pm.

So now here we are, Idina holding Walker in her arms while Taye stared into his eyes. I smiled at the couple, immediately placing them with Ramin and I.

Oh ya. I can definitely see that happening. Damn, I was so in love with that man.

"Sierra," Idina finally whispered, "come sit," she said, and I gently sat next to her on the bed. "Hold him." She commanded, and I did so.

Walker smiled up at me, and waved his arms around a bit. "Sierra," Idina said, "I want you to be the godmother. And I want Ramin to be the godfather."

"Oh, Idina, thank you so much," tears spilled over my eyes, "I love you." I would've hugged her, but I kinda had a newborn baby in my arms.

We stayed like that only for a couple minutes, before I gave Walker back to Taye and Idina. "Sierra, you should go home. Clearly, we've got it covered here." Taye said, "and you look tired."

"I'm tired?" I teased, "Idina was the one who delivered Walker." I smiled, "but thanks. Call me if you need anything. Love you both." I gave small hugs before running to my car.

I went back to my apartment to find it empty, and remembered that Ramin had a late night show, starting at nine, and most likely took the boys with him.

I took a quick shower and washed the grossness off of me. I dressed in yoga pants and a sweatshirt before grabbing my phone and running out the door.

I walked down the road, ignoring the paparazzi, and to the Imperial. I burst through the stage door, and made my way to Ramin's dressing room.

Sam, Andrew, Summer, Chris, Hadley, and Jaiden were all seated around Ramin's dressing room, and I smiled when I walked in.

"Wow, that took a long time." Ramin said when I entered. He opened his arms for me, and I jumped on the couch, curling up against him, finally realizing how tired I was, "how'd it go?"

"Amazing." Should I tell him now? While everyone is watching? Why not? "And I'm the godmother, and you're the godfather."

A look of shock registered on Ramin's face. "Really?" A tear slipped down my cheek, "that's crazy. Amazing."

"I may have cried, a lot." I giggled, wiping my tears away, "want to see a picture?" I whipped out my phone an passed it around to everyone, the one I had taken before I left.

Once I got my phone back, the others left, taking Jaiden and Hadley with them. And I learned they were staying to watch the show for the first time.

As me and Ramin sat on his couch, he spoke up, "are you okay? Your mood can't be completely about Walker."

"Rent is filming in Australia and I leave next week." I mumbled, not wanting to see his reaction.

"Wow," Ramin said, standing up, "you're leaving? For how long?" He tried to keep his voice soft but couldn't hide the anger in his voice.

"I'm not sure. Ramin, I don't want to go. I told my manager no, but she insisted. I'm so sorry-"

"Sierra, this is insane!" He shouted, and I stood as well, slowly creeping toward the door. "You can't just up and leave!"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Is that all you can say?!" He shouted, and more tears fell down my cheeks.

"Don't bring the kids to my apartment. Don't talk to me." I spat out, hitting his chest before running out and back to my apartment.

Why would he react like that? How could he? And I hate him for it.