Chapter 34

We walked home slowly, and I stared at the beautiful ring most of the time. "Ramin, I love it," I gushed, kissing him and then pulling away quickly, "and just to get it out there, I want to keep this quiet for a while. We can tell everyone, but I'll announce it to the public when we're ready. Okay?"

"Perfect with me." Ramin grinned, and pecked my lips.

I bounced all the way up to the apartment, and Ramin was just laughing at me. Then it dawned on me. "We're getting married." I gasped as we stood in front of our apartment, "you're gonna be my husband!"

"And you're gonna be my wife," Ramin said, pressing me against the wall in a kiss. I pulled away, gasping. He chuckled at me, throwing open the door.

The second the door opened, everyone's attention turned to us. They were silent for a minute, before Sam and Chris screamed, "did you say yes?!"

"Yes!" I screamed, running to hug them all. After I hugged everyone, including Hadley and Jaiden, I sat down, trying to warm up. "This mug idea was adorable, Ramin," I mewed, staring it in my hands.

"It's all in my mind," he grinned, putting blanket around my shoulders.

"Shit," I sat up, "Summer, I just realized that he hasn't met Allegra yet."

"Oh ya. Little sister has to have approval." Summer said, patting Ramin's shoulder.

"You have another sister?" Ramin asked, looking nervous.

"Ya, but she's not mean. She's in Africa. You'll meet her eventually." I said, calming him down.

"We're all gonna jump." Chris said, and everyone stood, "enjoy yourselves," he winked at us.

Us and the boys cleaned up the apartment and we sent them to bed, then changed ourselves.

As we laid in bed, I admired my ring. "Ramin, we're engaged."

"We're getting married." He grinned cutely, peppering my face, neck, and chest with kisses. And soon, all our clothes were scattered around the floor.

**

I walked into rehearsal a few days later, my hand covering my other. I skipped in, jumping into Norm Lewis', my phantom, arms. "Oh, hello Sierra. What's got you so happy?"

"I-" I was interrupted by Andrew telling us all to sit.

"I have some info. Opening night. We're making a big deal out of this because of our new Phantom, Christine, Raoul, and Meg. You guys can bring dates, obviously," we all laughed, "so everyone better be ready, though. Opening night is next week, so we're starting dress rehearsals and teching the show. Everyone get ready-" my hand shot up.

"Can I make an announcement?" I asked, a huge smile on my face.

"Uh, sure. Quick, we have to begin." Andrew said, and I bounced to in front of the stage.

"I'm engaged!" I shrieked, and Polly, Meg, jumped up and into my arms.

"That's amazing!" She shouted, and we all engaged in a group hug.

After a while of congratulations, we all got into costume and got our mics on. I was sitting backstage with Polly, stretching while Norm did sound checks.

"How did he propose?" She asked, and I smiled.

"He took me out on Christmas. We got hot chocolate and then we went to this pond in Central Park that we go to all the time. And when I finished drinking my hot chocolate, it said will you marry me. And then he proposed." I giggled, wishing I had the mug with me now.

"That's adorable." She said as we were called on stage.

Rehearsals were killer, and I was wiped by the time it was over.

I stumbled to the Imperial, and fell on the couch in Ramin's room. I curled up under the Les Miz branded blanket, laying my head on the pillow.

"Hello Sierra?" Ramin confusedly said as he came in after his show.

"I'm tired." I mumbled.

"I forgot to tell you, my family is coming in for the Phantom premiere." He said, taking off his clothes and putting on street clothes.

"Okay, my family is coming too." I said, sitting up. "Hurry up at the stage door. I wanna get home." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

Ramin didn't take as long at stage door as I expected, and we were home in no time.

I curled up in bed, instantly falling asleep with Ramin beside me.