Chapter 9

MASQUERADE DANCE TONIGHT BITCHES!

Again, is their anything you guys would like to see. While in English today, I thought up the next fanfiction I'll be doing, after the sequel for this fanfic. It's extremely different from everything I've ever done and I'm excited to start. So comment what you would also like to see in the future!

And also, no one has said anything about it, but I would like to address it. I don't want to portray Sierra and Ramin as something close to sex addicts, because all they do is have sex. I don't know how much it's happened yet, but it will happen more in the future. I just wanted to say it now.

This authors note is too damn long now so enjoy this chapter!!!!!

The next two weeks were not good.

I refused to leave the couch, in fear of something else happening. And my bed rest was up, but I didn't move.

I stared at the wall all day, sometimes crying myself to sleep.

Today when Ramin came over, he silently sat next to me. My head rested against his shoulder, and he kissed my head.

"They found him." He said quietly.

"What?" I asked, looking at him.

"The police found Tam, and he's in jail now. You're safe." He said, smiling at me.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Finally." I hadn't realized I said that out loud.

Ramin suddenly stood up, and held out his hands to me. "What?" I asked, not wanting to move.

"Come on." He grabbed my hands, sloppily pulling me up. "I'm taking you out."

"Ramin, please, I don't want to go out." I fought back, trying to pull away, but he just pulled me closer to him.

"You're safe, Sie. I'll never let anything hurt you again. As long as I'm here, nobody will hurt you." He said, gazing into my eyes.

A small smile cracked on my face, and I nodded, kissing him briefly. "Fine, I'll go get ready."

I showered quickly, washing off all of the filth on me. I put on jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and a scarf before walking into the living room to see Ramin lounging in the couch.

"I guess I'm ready." I shrugged, putting my phone in my pocket.

Ramin whisked me away, grabbing my hand as we pushed through paparazzi. Thankfully, they stopped following us after a while.

"So," Ramin said as we strolled through Central Park, "explain to me why you don't like Broadway."

I groaned, "I just don't. You sing too much!"

"That's the point of Broadway, singing and acting." Ramin shrugged, and I giggled. "I will stop at nothing to make you love Broadway."

"Uh huh, you keep trying. It's not gonna matter. It's not my thing. Idina has tried many times." I said.

"Didn't you come see Les Miz?" Ramin asked, and I blushed.

"Ya, I didn't really watch though." Ramin pretended to look offended. "But if it makes you feel better, I was listening, and you sounded wonderful." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

We stopped to sit down at a park bench, ad I laid my head on his shoulder. "You know, I've never heard you sing."

"I sing in Enchanted." I shrugged.

"Oh ya, when's the premiere?"

"Eh, it was last month. I could care less. The movie was bad." Ramin chuckled, "but I'll sing for you eventually. It has to be spontaneous."

"Alright then." They thought for a second, "oh!" Ramin gasped, sitting up, and I looked at him expectantly, "how about you come see the show tonight?"

"Uh, Ramin," I groaned.

"Come on, I'm sure you'll love it. And my old friend Hadley is coming tonight and you can meet him." He groaned back.

"No." I said, shaking my head.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease..." He begged, giving me puppy eyes.

"Ramin," I looked at him again, "ugh, fine."

"Yes!" He cheered, pulling me up and back to my apartment.

"I've never seen your apartment, Ram." I hinted as we entered my bedroom.

"It looks exactly like yours. But if you want to see it, you can. I'll show you later." He walked over to my closet and picked out a tight, strapless dress. "Wear this."

I rolled my eyes, pulling off my clothes. I could feel Ramin watching me as I changed, and I giggled when I saw his face.

"Close your mouth, honey, you'll catch flies." I snapped sarcastically, and he rolled his eyes back at me.

"I'm sorry that I would like to look at my incredibly beautiful girlfriend." He spun me around, pressing me down on the bed and connecting our lips. I let out a small moan, then pushed him away.

"Not now. Later." I smirked, standing and putting my shoes on.

"That better be a promise." I rolled my eyes, pulling him out the door.

We ran to the theater and I waited in Ramin's dressing room while he got ready. As he did, my home rang.

"Hello?"

"Sierra!" My sister, Allegra, screamed on the phone, "hi!"

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, laying back in his dressing room couch.

"Nothing much, just getting annoyed by the parents. Same as always." I laughed, "what are you doing?"

"I'm in Ramin's dressing room while he gets ready for his show. And then after the show, I think we're just going back to my apartment." I winked at Ramin, and he smirked lustfully at me.

"Ohhhh, I get what you mean." She giggled.

"Shut up Allegra. I have to go now, I'll call you later." I groaned, hanging up.

"Ah, so it was a promise." Ramin grinned as he started changing.

"I told you it was." I smiled back, "I have to go get in my seat. Bye, break a leg." I gave him a quick kiss before running to my seat.

I waited for the show to begin, kind of dreading it.

Someone tapped my shoulder from beside me. I looked over and smiled. "Hello, are you Sierra Boggess?"

"Yes I am."

"I'm Hadley Fraser, Ramin's friend. He managed to get us tickets together." I couldn't deny, he was adorable, especially with his glasses. "It's nice to meet you. My fiancé is such a big fan of yours."

"Oh, thank you. It's nice to meet you too." I smiled again, giving him a hug as he sat down.

"I'm excited to see the show. Are you?" He asked with a huge smile.

"Eh. My friend, Idina, she brought me to see it, and I didn't pay attention. Ramin is amazing, but I hate broadway."

"I've heard." He laughed, and I shrugged.

"I guess everyone knows." We laughed together, and I knew he would be a good friend for me too.

After a minus of silence, he spoke, "so you're Ramin's girlfriend?"

"Guilty as charged." I giggled, thinking of Ramin.

"He's really in love with you. We talk constantly, and he tells me all the time. You're pretty much our topic of conversation." I blushed, smiling.

The lights dimmed, and I groaned.