Chapter 24

Helloooooooooo readers! I have no authors note so this is pointlessssss!!!! WHOAAAAAAAA

As I sat on the counter, two days later, eating ice cream. Ramin came in front of me, his hands rested on my thighs.

"I know I said no work this week for either of us, but they have a problem at the theater, would you mind?" He asked, looking guilty.

I leaned forward, pressing our lips together shortly. "It's fine. Just don't be too long."

"Thank you. I'll be back." He ran out the door, leaving me alone in the apartment.

After finishing my ice cream, I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. As soon as I did, a commercial came on. For Phantom of the Opera.

I almost shut it off, until the actors started singing the title song. "And in this labyrinth where night is blind..."

I was entranced, and instantly grabbed my laptop. I looked the entire soundtrack, immediately falling in love with the music.

I got on the phone right away. "Sierra, I left a few minutes ago. I just got to the theater." Ramin said, but I was still looking at my laptop.

"Take me to see Phantom." I said quickly.

"What?"

"I want to go see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. Will you take me?" I shouted, bouncing up and down.

"Of course. What makes you so eager?" He chuckled.

"Tv makes me eager. I have to go." I hung up, jumping up and down.

This character, Christine Daae, was so exciting to me. I loved the way her voice flows and fills the room. I could see myself being her one day.

*the next night*

I bounced around the bedroom and I got ready to go out with Ramin for the night.

"Calm down, Sierra, it's just Phantom." Ramin chuckled from the bed.

"I'm excited!" I shouted, jumping into his arms, "have you seen it before?"

"Sie, I've been in Phantom. Many times before." He said matter-of-factly.

"What?!" I pulled away from him, to see him smirking at me.

"I didn't know that. Who were you?" I asked, pulling my shoes on and grabbing my bag. We quickly said goodbye to the boys, thanked Andrew and Summer for watching them, and ran out the door.

"I was the Phantom and Raoul." He said, pulling me down the block.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Never came up. So tell me, why are you so interested in Phantom all of a sudden?" Ramin asked, putting an arm around my waist.

"Well, yesterday, I was watching tv and a commercial came up for Phantom. Christine is interesting to me." I said, squeezing his hand.

"Hmm," Ramin hummed, kissing my temple, "it's been so long since its been just us."

"I'm sorry." I apologized, laying my head on his shoulder.

"It's not your fault, it's your careers fault." He chuckled, "and I'm just as guilty too."

I stayed silent until we arrived at the theater, and I started beaming again.

The show was spectacular, and I was entranced. Christine was such a tragic, and an amazing character. I was so drawn to her, and could see myself playing the role one day.

A day in the future. My voice would need lots of working, but I know I can do it.

"Come on, let's get home." Ramin said, pulling me away from the crowds at the stage door. "Did you like the show?"

"Oh Ramin, it was amazing." I swooned, "Christine is so incredible."

"Glad to know that you're warming up to Broadway." Ramin grinned.

"Say it. Just do it." I moaned, rolling my eyes.

He dragged his words out, "I told you so," he slurred, kissing my temple.

"Ya ya, shut up. What time is it?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Just after eleven." Ramin said, "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, smiling.